Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And I quote a Bears fan....

StevieInferior

Orton may never recover from what Greg Williams has in store for him. The blitzers are going to be coming from everywhere -- hell, GW may send John Hall after him just to pile on.

This alone is the reason he will crush them. William will have no mercy. They will blitz, hard and often.

The kid doent stand a chance.

As for Ramsey. I dont know the Bears O line but our is so solid.

Adv Ramsey.

#2 Ramsey have started and had success in the past

#3 We have Gibbs , Williams and crew.

Im sorry. I know anything can happy on any given day and either team can win but, I just dont see it.

I'm coming down with 1 bears fan at least. It should be a fun throttling.

Mr. Orton, meet Mr. Taylor, Mr. Washington and Mr. Arrington.

And Springs, and Rogers, and Griffin and Daniels and Bown

Greg will going to send them from everywhere. And then just when the kid thinks the whole team is coming, they will drop into coverage and pick him off.

This almost isnt far to the kid. Its going to be like when Ramsey played for Spirier. Poor kid.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/depthcharts/CHI

Orton hears a who.

Click on his name. No data.

Then click the next QB. Who is that ? he has a 32 QB rating lol

"Orton, who played at Purdue, was a fourth-round draft pick. He slipped in the draft after he was slowed by a hip injury in his senior season.

Now he's a starter on a huge stage. In the preseason, he's completed 27 of 42 passes for 409 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions, mostly against backups." WP

Wishing injury on him?

Also, your signature makes me chuckle, using a term that applies to the Dallas Cowboys defense of yesteryear to describe the skins.

:cheers:

Been reading Dallas Cowboys history books or something?

:laugh:

Now I see how people in places like Ohio become Cowboys fans.

"Hmm, who has been to the most Super Bowls."

"Yeah, thats my team!"

Everyone that is sceptical about this game is pointing out to that Browns game last year. Yes if we give up fumbles and have penalties and keep them in the game with other mistakes sure we could lose. But then again thats a lot of ifs. Portis rushed for 171 yards againt them with a D-line that was marginal average at best. Their only half way decent offense production this year should come from their RBs but those backs are going against the number one run D in the NFC. Every matchup I can think of we win. So yes its like saying look at the NE. A Spurrier coached team beat them...lol. I could happen, not very likely.

To those concerned that the Skins might take the Bears for granted ... don't. For 12 years, Gibbs would have his team believing that whoever they were going to play next was the toughest bunch of bastiges since the Mongols. He was the best at it this side of Lou Holtz.

Take it to the bank that come opening day, the Skins will view Kyle Orton and the Chicago Bears as the single biggest threat to Western Civilization since Paulie Shore.

I'm amazed that so many 'skins fans are being as ****y as they are. It's one thing to be confident, but ****y? This is just the type of game that could bite us in the a$$. All it takes is a few missed assignments and the game can turn.

Both defenses are stellar and both teams have question marks at the QB position. I think some of you will be surprised with Orton's presence.

I am not ****y but I do feel good about the Skins chances. Our D with Arrington back will be sick and this rookie will be played like a cheap guitar at a frat party. As for our Offense, the line will finaly hold giving Ramsey enough time to either hand off to a hungry Portis or pass to his two new wide open targets, Moss and Patten. Oh yeah, dont forget to feed the bulldog...Cooley needs his touchdowns!

I'm amazed that so many 'skins fans are being as ****y as they are. It's one thing to be confident, but ****y? This is just the type of game that could bite us in the a$$. All it takes is a few missed assignments and the game can turn.

Both defenses are stellar and both teams have question marks at the QB position. I think some of you will be surprised with Orton's presence.

On the other hand, I feel pretty good about a matchup of a rookie QB, stepping onto an NFL field for the very first time, on the road, against a defense led by Gregg Williams and featuring a whole lot of established professionals coming off a stellar season.

Don't you?

On the other hand, I feel pretty good about a matchup of a rookie QB, stepping onto an NFL field for the very first time, on the road, against a defense led by Gregg Williams and featuring a whole lot of established professionals coming off a stellar season.

Don't you?

Absolutely. That's why I mentioned the defense. But, which Ramsey will show up is the real question or shall I say answer?

Which Ramsey did you last see play a real game? Seems to me that should be the base line here.

If anyone would take Kyle Orton over Patrick Ramsey straight up on September 11, I'd seriously have to question what's up with their synapses. :)

Now there are always execptions to the rule( LT-Thomlison of SD had a great 1st game against us, although this was against the Turner/Nolan Redskins), but for the most part rookies (especially rookie QB's) struggle in their 1st ever regular season games. Orton has looked good against 2nd and 3rd teamers, but does that mean he'll dominate a 1st string Washington Redskins D with guys like Springs, Washington, Taylor, Bowen and Arrington.

I think the Bears will primarily run Jones with the occasional Benson play mixed in to set plays for Orton to Muhammed.

They will also rely heavily on their D to try and keep Portis out of the game.

What many are forgetting is that Portis ran for 170 yds last year with Urlacher (doing a bunch of cheap face masks in that game BTW) playing and Ogun's backup playing pretty solid.

Absolutely. That's why I mentioned the defense. But, which Ramsey will show up is the real question or shall I say answer?

The horrible Brunell showed up last year and we still came away with a victory. On the road.

Brunell's stats - 8 of 22 for 93 yards. That's a 36.4% completion rate. 1 touch, 1 interception. 46.6 QB rating

If Ramsey does worse than that, then yeah we could lose. If Ramsey does worse than that I will give everyone on Extremeskins $100.

Both defenses are stellar

Washington has two defenses??

;)

The horrible Brunell showed up last year and we still came away with a victory. On the road.

Brunell's stats - 8 of 22 for 93 yards. That's a 36.4% completion rate. 1 touch, 1 interception. 46.6 QB rating

If Ramsey does worse than that, then yeah we could lose. If Ramsey does worse than that I will give everyone on Extremeskins $100.

Washington has two defenses??

;)

Just make sure your mouth isn't writing a check your a$$ can't cash!

Archived