Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And I quote a Bears fan....

StevieInferior

']The only advantage Orton has over Ramsey is that the Redskins haven't seen enough of him to game plan him. Although I'm not too sure that Williams actually game plans for specific QB's. His defense is probably just his defense no matter who they are playing with maybe one or two exceptions.

It works, but I think you're right Tom. The Bears offense isn't what I'm worried about in week one, it's going to be how their defense plays against our offense. If our line can give Ramsey the time he needs, we'll pick them apart, but...

I think that Orton is not gonna make it past the second quarter...

Wishing injury on him?

Also, your signature makes me chuckle, using a term that applies to the Dallas Cowboys defense of yesteryear to describe the skins. Then again, this offseason the Eagles tried to say they were the new "America's Team", so at least its not that bad.

:cheers:

we will see the difference of playing against scrubs in the second half of a preseason game and against a starting defense when it counts.

I think Orton will be good.... but his first game against Gregg Williams... :nutkick:

Bubba,

It's not so funny that last season we barely beat the Bears when they had zilch at QB. It would be dangerous to underestimate any team as if we've consistently beaten teams we were supposed to beat in the recent past. Chicago's defense is good enough to keep them in the game. They have a solid run game with Thomas Jones as well, and we have yet to see what Benson can do.

I do think we will beat the Bears decisively, but this attitude some of our fans have about walking all over the bears isn't a reality yet.

smh @ Chicago fans that just wanna look at the big name matchups

the truth is, our defensive line will dominate their, at best, average offensive line

and I now have faith our offensive line will dominate their promising defensive line (as it did last year, now x2)

we will win in it the trenches :helmet:

I dunno, call me biased, but I just don't feel too threatend by a rookie QB who hasn't even faced a 1st string preseason defense, let alone a unit that ranked among the top 3 league. I think I may have found a more delusional group of homers than the ones who root for Denver and Dallas. (no offense to the Dallas fans that post here, you guys are coo with me :) )

Wishing injury on him?

Also, your signature makes me chuckle, using a term that applies to the Dallas Cowboys defense of yesteryear to describe the skins. Then again, this offseason the Eagles tried to say they were the new "America's Team", so at least its not that bad.

:cheers:

How does thinking something will happen make you wish that it will happen? I really would like an explanation on that.

For example, I THOUGHT that New Orleans would be devestated by Katrina by watching the satelite images of the storm. I sure as hell didn't WISH it to happen.

Get the difference?

Archived