Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SI: Skins to finish 4-12

Posse81

Cowboys ranked ninth?! in the power rankings. How do some sports analyst keep their jobs when they are consistently wrong? They had the Chargers ranked 32nd I believe last year. These guys do not know football, only hype!

Like anyone thought the Chargers would go 12-4 last year. :rolleyes:

This article means nothing...you guys should know this. I would like it very much if the season ended that way, but I don't see the Redskins being worse than last year. The Redskins and the Cowboys will be fighting it out for 2nd in the NFC East with the Giants ending the season in last place.

I can see their stories in December.

What a shock?? Who would have thought the Redskins of all teams would be a playoff team?? Who could have thought that a team with two viable options at QB, a dominant offensive line, speedy and tough WRs, an All-Pro caliber RB, a top-10 defense, and solid special teams could win 10 games in the NFC?????

Idiots.

Exactly. Why does everybody write us off? The Cowboys had the same record as us last year and now the media is hyping them up as the great comeback team. Wow, they drafted two defensive ends in the first round and now the defense is going to be unstoppable :rolleyes: Just for the record, I believe that there has been more first round busts that were D-lineman than any other position.

The Cardinals get more respect nowadays than we do and they have never won anything .

We have one of the best oline’s in the league, one of the best rb's in the league, and a top 3 defense.

You don't know if you have any of that, yet. The season hasn't even started yet.

I agree that your running back is one of the best, but let's wait and see before you start boasting about your defense. At the end of last year the slate was wiped clean, and your team is going to have to earn that spot again.

Take it from me, you don't want to get your hopes up about your defense and then see them do crap during the season. :doh:

Exactly. Why does everybody write us off? The Cowboys had the same record as us last year and now the media is hyping them up as the great comeback team. Wow, they drafted two defensive ends in the first round and now the defense is going to be unstoppable :rolleyes: Just for the record, I believe that there has been more first round busts that were D-lineman than any other position.

The Cardinals get more respect nowadays than we do and they have never won anything .

Exactly.

Dallas went from 10-6 to 6-10 and now they will apparently be 10-6 again. We went from 5-11 to 6-10 and now we'll regress. I don't see what types of trends they think they're seeing...but whatever, I'm not the "expert"!

:rolleyes:

Exactly.

Dallas went from 10-6 to 6-10 and now they will apparently be 10-6 again. We went from 5-11 to 6-10 and now we'll regress. I don't see what types of trends they think they're seeing...but whatever, I'm not the "expert"!

:rolleyes:

Why do you guys keep bringing up last years record? Last year doesn't matter, anymore. The Cowboys have improved and so have the Redskins, so they will be better. That's all that matters. Who cares what this guy says? You guys freak out over the smallest thing. :laugh:

What kills me is that the skins get no credit and Gibbs gets no respect.

If you take away the Burnell fumbles that were taken back for TD's last year and add what 3-4 points to the final score. I think their record comes out to like 11-5 or 10-6 or something like that. The way we moved up and down the feild againist the Steelers last week and if that is any kind of sign to come. I think we'll be OK

What kills me is that the skins get no credit and Gibbs gets no respect.

If you take away the Burnell fumbles that were taken back for TD's last year and add what 3-4 points to the final score. I think their record comes out to like 11-5 or 10-6 or something like that. The way we moved up and down the feild againist the Steelers last week and if that is any kind of sign to come. I think we'll be OK

It doesn't matter what your record could have been had your team been better. It doens't matter what you did during a glorified scrimmage, either. The only thing that matters is what you team does between the Week 1 and Week 17.

Same goes for every team.

Same guy that wrote an article "The Cowboy Way"about how Jerry Jones was flying his private jet to pickup a low profile player, DT Fergueson and compared this to Snyder who likes the Sexy pick and is always drafting QB's. Funny, I would say Snyder was responsible for one QB in the draft, Ramsey. Seems he forgot Hutchenson, Carter, Henson. I emailed him on this but he took a softball from someone else.

Take it from me, you don't want to get your hopes up about your defense and then see them do crap during the season.

People tend to forget that our defense dealt with a massive amount of injuries last year. Our best defensive player is back and we are healthy (so far anyway) across the board. Name a better defensive staff in the league.

I can understand pundits not picking us for the playoffs, but 4-12 with Joe Gibbs( the 3rd worst team in the NFC) is a farce.

Archived