Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*POLL* Redskins Season Record

LoGiK

And, the winner, of most original post of the year, goes to....

LoGik

:1stplace: :jump: :party: :wavetowel :adoration

Just kidding man. I'll play

I put 8-8. You didn't have the option for 7-9 though, which is what I've been predicting all offseason.

It's not that I don't want the Skins to do better, or that I even think they can't do better. It's just that we're all so optimistic this time of year, and then, every year around January, we're always disapointed (at least the last 10 years or so we have been)

Don't get me wrong. I still watch every game I can and am looking forward to a great year this year.

I'll just trying to be realistic.

Originally posted by LoGiK

Dont you dare bring this QB questionable crap in this thread, Ramsey is going to start no matter how much you guys complain on the forums, as for WR, Santana Moss, Thrash, Dyson, Jacobs we will do fine....

ALL you people who think we will go 8-8 show the teams you think will beat us like i did above with the:

team - win lose

team - win lose

You might want to add a touch of fabric softener when you wash your panties next time, I am a Ramsey supporter. Unless you have a crystal ball, I stand by my statement that the production of our QB and WRs is questionable at this point.

I didn't state that to debate you, so go dry hump someone else. If you have an opinion, state it and move on. Thank you.

8-8 would be a good season considering that the skins play the AFC west. They could possibly lose all 4 games against the AFC west and be swept by the birds and split with the giants and cowboys. If Joe Gibbs gets this team to the playoffs he should be considered the best coach ever because this offense needs some time to gel. I am predicting 7-9. The D will carry the team again.

Not to be a cynic, because I am certainly inclined to go with one of the options listed, but I feel like you are jinxing the team by neglecting to include an option for a losing record.

I know it may be hard to fathom (because we are the perennial off-season champions) but it is by no means out of the question that the 'Skins finish with a losing record this year.

quote:

Originally posted by Thiebear

Giants sweep

Eagles sweep

Dallas split

Chicago

SF

TB

AR

STL

10-6

-------

beats Atlanta

Lose to Indy

I mean if were just making stuff up...

Eyerolling reply:

Can I have some crack too!

Crack? Which part?

The Fantabulous Eli I must have been adopted sweep...

The Eagles No receiver confusion sweep...

The Split with Dallas

or an individual game?

Originally posted by Thiebear

Crack? Which part?

The Fantabulous Eli I must have been adopted sweep...

The Eagles No receiver confusion sweep...

The Split with Dallas

or an individual game?

We'll at best split Eagles and Giants.. We always find a way to give the giants a game =(

Originally posted by LoGiK

if we win both the Dallas games, I wont care what our record is

I'm still gonna care what our record will be even if we sweep dallas. i'm going to predict a 7-9 season. I certainly hope I'm wrong though.

I see the person that created this poll is an optimist as there is nothing less then 8-8 to select. I think, until proven otherwise, you have to go on recent play, last season, and offseason moves. Based on this, I can't currently see us going better then 8-8. However, better play at QB/ offense would change this. Just waiting for signs of better play/ play calling.

Ok, my prediction of W-L by game:

Bears - Win

Cowboys- lose

Seahawks - lose

Broncos - win

Chiefs - lose

49ers - win

giants - win

eagles - lose

Buc's - win

Raiders- win

Chargers - lose

Rams - lose

Cardinals - win

Cowboys - win

Giants - lose

Eagles- lose

Bears - Win

@ Cowboys- loss (this game is monday night and they are honoring aikman, irvin, and smith before the game, there is no way we win)

Seahawks - Win

@ Broncos - loss

@ Chiefs - loss

49ers - win

@ giants - loss

eagles - win

@ Buc's - win

Raiders- win

Chargers - win

@ Rams - lose

@ Cardinals - loss(they will surprise this year)

Cowboys - win

Giants - win

@ Eagles- lose

9-7

Archived