Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Umm...Why are people freakin out over Ramseys scrimmage performance?!?!??!?!

footballhenry

AHHHHHHH!!!!

I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!

:ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh:

It's been a long offseason........

We should see improvement as we move through preseason. Any problems will be worked on (believe me) by Musgrave and Gibbs. Work for impovement.fix problems now.

If things don't start clicking after the first couple of games then we worry. Pray to God they click before the second game of the season.

i was at the scimmage and i liked what i saw from Ramsey over all . I think everybody's freakin' out over the int. on the first play. I don't understand how you can judge a team off of a controlled scrimmage, where players are going at 3/4 speed. Furthermore, i don't know what folks seen in Campbell to baptize him as our new starting QB. I'm not saying that if Ramsey happens to suck during the year that we shouldn't make a change. But, for the most part he appeared to be solid. Lets just calm down and give the man a chance.

Originally posted by TheLongshot

Because some people don't feel right if they aren't freaking out?

Jason

I agree.

Especially if it is about Ramsey.

The guy gets more grief than is necessary.

People are acting like he is Brunell or something.

It is a scrimage but players are evaluated in the pre season all the same. Ramsey didn't give anybody one thing to be happy about. I am a huge Ramsey fan have his signed authentic hanging on my wall and want him to succeed in the worst way. Sad thing is I'm starting to realize more faults with him. His long ball which we all thought was his strength at one time is not very good at all. Its fun to watch him throw 60yds on a rope but face it that is a low percentage pass. Ramsey does not grip the concept of putting air under the ball so the reciever can adjust. I used to mock Mcnabb for the floaters he throws down the sideline but that is what is succesfull in the NFL dropping it in opposed to forcing it. He also seems to have lost his courage in the pocket. He looked like last years mark Brunell doing a lot of pumping. Hopefully he will get it together but its time for him to step it up. No more excuses.

These are the same fans that are use to the losing seasons so something like todays tea and cookie party with the Ravens will freak them out. Once the team starts winning you will see a diffrerence. Its sad...but true.

Just have FAITH and PATIENCE in Gibbs and who he has running the team.

Originally posted by RDSKNfaithfull

It is a scrimage but players are evaluated in the pre season all the same.

Yes, and it has only just started. Lets not make snap judgements about players at this point.

I'm sure the coaching staff is aware of what Ramsey can and can't do right now, and is working on things.

I'm sure Gibbs has seen a lot more of Ramsey than you have.

Jason

Originally posted by TheLongshot

Yes, and it has only just started. Lets not make snap judgements about players at this point.

I'm sure the coaching staff is aware of what Ramsey can and can't do right now, and is working on things.

I'm sure Gibbs has seen a lot more of Ramsey than you have.

Jason

And maybe thats why he drafted Cambell:doh: We have all seen him for some years now and have a good feeling for what he can do. I don't know if you noticed but Gibbs doesn't exactly show great confidence in Pat.

Its easy to be optomistic BEFORE the Preseason...but the closer and closer the season gets the more antsy I get.

Because if its one thing I learned from football, is you only have 1 shot. If you lost 9 games, at best you can only win 7.

We only have 1 Shot at this season, or else it goes down the drain like every season basically from 1993-2003 (excempting 1999). I REALLY hope the Skins fill out my 11 win prediction, but it gets so hard as the season nears.

I keep thinking of Ramsey getting sacked, getting injured, throwing interceptions and losing. Its just habit before the season starts. As soon as I see the first three games, and if they are anywhere in the range of what may be a 11th at best and 21st at least offense, I can cool off and enjoy the season.

But my heart has been crushed my so many 1-0 starts, so many predictions, all leading to dissapointment.

For a fan, this is a time of transition. If we win this season, my pre-season ills are cured forever. But its like a puppy knowing doing the same thing over gets him beat. After a while, he stops doing it. Hopefully thats how it is with us and all this DAMN LOSING...:mad:

I love the Skins man. I really hope they do well. But I"m nervous...what fan isn't?

Which championship was it that we went 0-4 in the preseason only to win it all the next year?:laugh:

I'm not worried unless something catastrophic happens. Both QB's looked horrible and Hasselbeck looked the best LAST year and we still should have made the playoffs with Ramsey starting.

Archived