Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gardner will welcome his old team right away!

Which one(s) are we more likely to lose. Select more than one if you want  

685 members have voted

1. 1. Which one(s) are we more likely to lose. Select more than one if you want

• September 11 vs. Bears
    • September 19 @ Cowboys
    • October 2 vs. Seahawks
    • October 9 @ Broncos
    • October 16 @ Chiefs
    • October 23 vs. 49ers
    • October 30 @ Giants
    • November 6 vs. Eagles
    • November 13 @ Buccaneers
    • November 20 vs. Raiders
    • November 27 vs. Chargers
    • December 4 @ Rams
    • December 11 @ Cardinals
    • December 18 vs. Cowboys
    • December 24 vs. Giants
    • January 1 @ Eagles

If he passes his physical, which he should, Rod Gardner and the Super Bowl bound Panthers (dumb Panthers fans) will host the Washington Redskins at Carolina on 8/13/2005! And I will laugh my @$$ off when he drops easy passes like he did for us. Thank you Carolina!

:panthersu

:logo: HTTR!!! :helmet:

Well we don't want Rod to perform so poorly or get injured so that he gets cut by Carolina because then we wouldn't get our draft pick from them; it's conditional on Gardner making the team.

Edit: BTW: cscmtp, it has been reported that it's a conditional 6th round pick so 3rd or 4th round is out of the question.

Originally posted by TD_washingtonredskins

Something tells me that Patten is capable of stepping into that role.

He's done it before.

Yeah I think he was the first(maybe second?) NFL player to throw for a touchdown, run for a touchdown, and catch a touchdown in the same game.

And its funny how we play Gardner in our first preseason game this year, just like we played Champ in our first preseason game last year.

Originally posted by TheREALJBird

ahh touche, just realized we play them first game of the preseason...man I hope Taylor catches him across the middle, that is at least a legitimate reason to drop a pass lol

You and me both brotha... Or is it going to be Pinkston style with alligator arms. Oh wait that was alligator body...

For as much hope we had for that clown to finally produce, finally free at last, and good riddance...

man, away from this site for only 6 hours and this news pops up! Im happy for him, he's off our team, and he has a new home. I dont wish him ill, he provides depth for Carolina as a probably slot receiver starter, maybe #2 depending on Colbert. Either way, I hope he does well (though not pro-bowl well).

Originally posted by TheREALJBird

ahh touche, just realized we play them first game of the preseason...man I hope Taylor catches him across the middle, that is at least a legitimate reason to drop a pass lol

I wonder if he'll have a Todd Stink-ston "PLEASE DON'T HIT ME, RYAN CLARK" moment! :laugh:

:ciao: to 50/50

I am not going to hate on Carolina for this. I truly think this is a win-win for us. And if he has a big nite against us in preseason that is fine ... he always has magic when it doesn't matter or when it is a highlight play, but never when it is just routine.

I will be at the First pre-season game against the Panthers, I dont expect Rod to be making a big difference in that game. Although I see him getting a lot of work as he hasnt been on the field for 8 months nor at OTA's unlike nearly everyone else that will be playing in that game.

I wish I could, wish Rod well, but darned if I didnt draft Colbert as a sleeper pick for my first FF team. Grrr.

Archived