Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Band you like, song you hate.

Kilmer17

Simple idea. Name a band you really like, but a song they perform that you just cant stand.

I'll begin.

The Clash- Rock the Casbah.

Hate it. I turn the station when it comes on, and I skip over it on any CD of theirs that has it. FOr a band that has unbelieveable songs, it baffles me that this is the one they are most know for.

It blows.

Dave Matthews: Crash

Lenny Kravitz: Again

Actually, I think I hate most of his stuff, except Are You Gonna Go My Way, which is a blatant (but good) Hendrix rip off. every time I hear that he has a new song out, I hope it'll sound like that but I just end up disappointed. But Again is the worst of the group, to me.

Hendrix: Foxy Lady

And I know I'm going to get railed for saying it, but oh well.

Zeppelin: Dazed and Confused

fire away.

Originally posted by dannyboy70

That one blows chuncks. And sadly, it gets a lot of airplay. Almost as much as the Cadillac song, I mean Rock n' Roll.

Yes, the Cadillac song has been totally ruined because of those ****ing commercials. I Hate it now, too. whenever i hear it i think of cars. used to be one of my favorites, too. ****in cadillac

Originally posted by Kilmer17

I'll add another.

Janes Addiction- Jane Says.

IMO the most influential band on the last 2 decades. And yet, this is the song that gets played over and over again.

I can't believe I didn't remember to add this to my list. It's like having an earwig actually eat into your brain. :puke:

Originally posted by Kilmer17

Simple idea. Name a band you really like, but a song they perform that you just cant stand.

I'll begin.

The Clash- Rock the Casbah.

Hate it. I turn the station when it comes on, and I skip over it on any CD of theirs that has it. FOr a band that has unbelieveable songs, it baffles me that this is the one they are most know for.

It blows.

Man, I love "Rock the Casbah". Everytime it comes up randomly on Winamp I'm singing right along with it. Anyways, some of mine are:

Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop

A Perfect Circle - The whole "EMotive" album outside of one song.

Tool - Bottom

Stone Temple Pilots - Sour Girl

Soundgarden - Ty Cobb

Alice in Chains - Frogs

Definitely agree with Rock the Casbah. I'd put that entire CD on the list. Just didn't do it for me. At least not in terms of the older stuff.

Dire Straits Money For Nothing. Similar situation. That CD blew to me. Especially considering the solid CD's before it.

Squeeze Black Coffee In Bed. One of my favorite bands, but that song didn't do it for me, though it was thier only real hit.

My favorite artist is Bob Marley. Can't really think of anything he's done that I don't like. Probably "I Shot The Sheriff" is my least favorite, but I don't turn it off.

Man, there's a bunch of songs listed that I really like:

Frogs, Buddy Holly, Misty Mountain Hop, Elderly Woman....

I agree with both of Kilmer17's choices... great thread BTW...

For me...

Van Halen, Jamie's Cryin

PinkFloyd, all of the Wall except for Comfortably Numb and Run Like Hell

Tool, Sober

LOL.. ntotoro... ganland does blow....

Archived