Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which player could be a surprise?

TLusby

Originally posted by TLusby

I guess the point of the thread was which player(s) would make the team that is considered camp fodder at this point.

I forget his name, but what about the MVP reciever from the Arena league

Found it-Damien Harrel 6'3 WR

Clifton Smith and Kevin Dyson are my picks though I do think Prioleau will be a very good pickup for Special Teams.

Bowen might just break out as well. I think we saw his potential before he got hurt last year. If he can keep that pace up and if Taylor can keep progressing, watch out!

Originally posted by KirkNC

Clifton Smith- starting middle backer by end of year.

Now that would be a surprise! I have a feeling that Harrel (WR) might be the surprise which would lead to McCants getting the axe.

Originally posted by jrockster77

Whoah, easy killer! I don't think Royal will get double-digit TDs...I guess its possible, but I think if any TE/H-back is going to get double-digit TDs it will be Cooley.

My surprise player will be Dockery. I think this is the year he comes out and dominates. He's been slowing improving each season, and this is the year he will dominate.

slowing improving!!! huh? what da ?, some imposter must be on jrockster's keyboards!!!! I know he wouldn't have made a grammatical mistake like this.:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

just can't be.

:laugh: :laugh: :jk: jrockster , I know I'll pay for this for a while with all the mistakes I make, but I just can't help myself on this one. I tried to but it was "unpossible":laugh: :laugh:

as far as the season goes i believe we will be surprised at the production we get from all the backs....Portis,Betts,Nemo and white...i have to believe gibbs is going to pound, grind,ram,force it then pound again until it's driven all the way in....

Originally posted by Monkart

slowing improving!!! huh? what da ?, some imposter must be on jrockster's keyboards!!!! I know he wouldn't have made a grammatical mistake like this.:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

just can't be.

:laugh: :laugh: :jk: jrockster , I know I'll pay for this for a while with all the mistakes I make, but I just can't help myself on this one. I tried to but it was "unpossible":laugh: :laugh:

:doh:

:paranoid:

mistake, what mistake??

Originally posted by jrockster77

Whoah, easy killer! I don't think Royal will get double-digit TDs...I guess its possible, but I think if any TE/H-back is going to get double-digit TDs it will be Cooley.

My surprise player will be Dockery. I think this is the year he comes out and dominates. He's been showing improvement each season, and this is the year he will dominate.

:D

Archived