Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well, I knew something was up with Jeter... (Caption needed) - MERGED

KDawg

*with a slight lisp*

Sheffield: Your eyes are sultry, I want you... I need you... And I'm going to take you!

*Sheffy places hand on Jeter's ass*

Jeter: Ohh! You're SOOO daring! TAKE ME NOW! TAKE ME!

*Holds Sheffy's hands*

Originally posted by Heidenreich

Gary- Maybe if we start acting gay, the media will talk about that instead of how much we've sucked lately

Oh God, I can't believe I am about to do this...I am about to defend the Yankees, even though I utterly loathe them. But the fact is.....

The Yankees are three games above .500 (37-34, .521) and are only 5 games out of first place, which this early in the season, means that they are primed to take a run at first place when it really counts. It could happen in a week...they have won 7 out of their last 10.

That doesn't qualify as sucking IMO.

You're right E-Dog, and I'm a Yankee fan.

But they have been getting KILLED on the sports radio scene these past couple of days because of this Devil Rays series. The hosts, and the people that call in want to blow the whole thing up, fire Torre, fire somebody, etc.....

It's crazy, but most yankee fans (and radio hosts, it seems) will complain unless the yankees are 55-19

Originally posted by Heidenreich

You're right E-Dog, and I'm a Yankee fan.

But they have been getting KILLED on the sports radio scene these past couple of days because of this Devil Rays series. The hosts, and the people that call in want to blow the whole thing up, fire Torre, fire somebody, etc.....

It's crazy, but most yankee fans (and radio hosts, it seems) will complain unless the yankees are 55-19

\

That comes with the territory of having a $948,239,860 payroll. I guess, for them, it's sucking. Ask Kansas City if they'd take a 37-34 record for the Royals.

Archived