Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins at mini-camp. What do you want to know?

Art

Good job guys! Very impressive!

I'd like a rookie report, specifically Campbell and Rogers. More so how they are fitting in than what they look like. Is Campbell hanging out more with Brunell or Ramsey? Is Springs taking Rogers under his wing?

Hail,

H

I for one am EXTREMELY interested in knowing how Carlos Rodgers is progressing, as well as, finding out how the offensive line is improving and how much zone blocking they are using.

Thanks so much to everyone who has made this outstanding opportunity possible.

First of all Art, thanks to you and the guys for this opportunity. I personally would just like to know if the offense have made any noticeable adjustments and how they are adapting? How deep Portis is lining up, is there alot of shotgun use, how does the zone blocking look? That type of stuff.

Thanks again guys:notworthy

Congratulations on the nod from the organization. You all deserve it. Thanks.

What I would watch if I were there:

1. Ramsey/Campbell

2. O-line - cohesive? Playing with attitude?

3. Taylor Jacobs

I think the best suggestion thus far is to try to establish a relationship with the assistant coaches, who will probably be more available than Gibbs, Williams, or Bugel.

Thanks again.

Man, does this place suck or what?

ROCK! I meant to say rock.

Anyway, with the loss of Smoot, who seems to be the front runner as Official Redskins Trash Talker?

And TK, don't let Tarhog start flashing his nipple rings. If you guys want to be invited back in the future. :D

Originally posted by zoony

Are you guys going to be allowed to take pictures?

That's my current understanding.

However, while the plan is do updates throughout the day, each day, You may have to wait until later on in the evening to allow us time to upload pictures. Reason being, I'm not to sure how the organization would react if we both want to install our own software into their computers, just to upload pics.

Don't have a specific suggestion. I trust the intelligence of Tarhog and TK to pick up anything that needs to be reported.

Only thing better would have been if they sent Code and I! :D

Oh,one thing they can report on ... are the Cheerleaders there?

Are most of them real or enhanced? :laugh:

Is Patrick trying to do some extra work on his own this summer with Moss, Jacobs and Patten to work on timing?

As a punter, Who does Tom Tupa think should be the punt returner this year?

Out of the new TE's and FB's brought in this year, who looks to be shaping up to fit the role of H-back, and who for TE?

Cheerleaders will NOT be at mini-camp..... remember, this is closed to everyone but the team, the media, and Extremeskins (I cant bring myself to lump us in with the media).

So, if you want Cheerleader pics, youll need to get a copy of the Cheerleader calender, or Redskins.com and post some pics from that :)

Something I haven't seen mentioned:

I'm curious what the coaches really learn from mini-camp. Without any hitting it's going to be impossible for anyone to know who is winning the race for MLB.

So what do the coaches look at? What do they focus on? what kinds of questions can be answered in thier heads and what sorts of issues have to wait until training camp?

How much can you tell about a recievers ability to beat a press?

Can you tell anything at all about the lineman?

etc.

I'd just like a report on the general attitude of the players and the camaraderie going between them.

Are they a TEAM yet?

By the way, this recognition is well deserved. You, the staff, do so much for us here and do it so well that I'm very proud to be a part of this community.

Have fun fellas.

Archived