Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jessica Simpson

number1team

slept with Bam

"THE WEB site of Q102 FM got lots of traffic this weekend after putting up a clip of a Friday interview with MTV star Bam Margera's ex-fiancee, Jenn Rivell.

On Saturday, we reported that Rivell called Friday's "Chio in the Morning" show and said Margera, the Pocopson Township, star of "Viva La Bam," told her that he'd recently slept with married pop tart Jessica Simpson.

A while back we reported that pro skateboarder Margera, 25, and Rivell, a hairdresser who lives in Chester County, had split after seven years of dating. Sources close to the couple said it was amicable, but it didn't seem so Friday.

During the radio call, which can be heard at q102.com, Rivell, who turned 32 yesterday, said that in an argument with Margera, he told her, "You think you're so f---ing special? I got to f--- Jessica Simpson this weekend, so I can replace you in a minute."

Simpson is married to former 98 Degrees singer Nick Lachey.

The couple have their own MTV show, "Newlyweds."

Rivell also said Margera had used a sex video of her and Margera without her consent, in the movies "CKY 4" and "Haggard." A brief sex scene of the couple is believed to have been included as a hidden extra on a limited number of copies of the former, a skate/prank video, and the latter, a feature film directed by Margera and co-starring Rivell.

Last month, on 93.3 WMMR, Margera's father, Phil, said Bam had told him and his wife, April, about a fling with Simpson. Bam later called the station to say his father was an idiot and mistaken.

A few magazines have also reported rumors of a liaison.

"This is absolutely not true," says Simpson's publicist Brad Cafarelli. Margera's spokesperson offered no comment."

Is this supposed to be some form of payback? If so, thats pretty weak on her part.

"Hey, I think I'll tell the world that he banged one of the most desired women out there. That'll really teach him."

The only person she's hurting in this deal is Jessica.

Archived