Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Propaganda and how all of us got duped

Llevron

29 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

to play a long con where they work to appear more moderate and reasonable much of the time while more subtly propagating various "nationalist" angles and driving division and usually focusing on a "both sides are equally bad" tactic via long-term and patient manipulation/steering of discussion as opposed to the more extreme in your face stuff

aw man thanks jumbo now where am i supposed to go?

21 minutes ago, visionary said:

There were folks that said from the start that you couldn't trust anything that was released by someone who would hack it. Nothing to stop them from changing what they want in it. 

@No Excuses Reddit is particularly horrible because the subreddits are literally dens of confirmation bias. The only people in the Donald Trump reddit on a daily basis are people who ****ing love Donald trump. Its kind of like going on a Redskins messaging board and saying that their starting quarterback is the best ever. At least half of the population there NEEDS to believe that cause they are so invested in it. 

On 11/3/2017 at 2:01 PM, Jumbo said:

i think everyone currently here is already home no matter their motives :P

as i have said for years, we all float down here B)

Does that mean you are coming out of the bretbart closet? :816:

For further learning:

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/texas-church-shooter-was-antifa-member-who-vowed-to-start-civil-war.518290/

Take a look at how some of the more faaaar right people I observe took the shooting in Texas. They are convinced dude is antifa and did it to start a civil war. And when I say convinced I mean, convinced. This is how I know we are ****ed. They WANT to believe this ****. 

On 11/5/2017 at 4:23 PM, BenningRoadSkin said:

This is wild. So they knew what was up and fired the guy who saw a problem with it. 

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

This is wild. So they knew what was up and fired the guy who saw a problem with it. 

Twitter is linked to Russia in the Paradise Papers too. (along with Facebook)

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/05/russia-funded-facebook-twitter-investments-kushner-associate

Hopefully this kills Zuckerberg for POTUS talks

• 2 weeks later...

Facebook went on a tear several years ago and made everyone prove that they were real persons with linked email accounts, and not aliases. Then they let an explosion of organization accounts join instead of just people. All for advertising dollars.

They didn't find the scammer accounts and get rid of them. There terms of service are so loose that outright violence against women and others posts are tolerant while deleting posts that contain the word dyke in them.

They need to change their terms of service to outlaw scammer/troll/bot accounts and those people/organizations that post violence. And they have to figure out how to keep false stories controlled, maybe by tagging them probably untrue. 

Archived