Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Tehran attacks: Blast at Khomeini mausoleum, parliament under fire

visionary

4 hours ago, Destino said:

Don't surrender your freedom Iran, otherwise the terrorists win.  

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Trying to not say anything rude about this.  Maybe this will be a wake up call for them, fermenting some of these terrorist organizations that they support, then one they didn't support just bit them in the ***.

I doubt it. Too many players in the region, Israel included have and continue to use groups like this whenever it's expedient.

1 hour ago, twa said:

Do we believe what the IRG say?

It is a nice change from blaming Israel though.

This looks like a really well planned operation by ISIS in terms of the strategy. The Saudis and a bunch of their buddies in the region gang up on Iran ally Qatar followed by a terrorist attack that points to Saudi Arabia.  Iran is perhaps the biggest ISIS enemy and a country that is expending major blood and treasure fighting them so I could see ISIS wanting to exacerbate the already bad relations between the two rivals. OTOH it's also possible the Iranians know it's just ISIS and they want to use the attack as an excuse to step up their proxy war(s) with the Saudis. Either way, I think there's probably more to it than just a random decision by ISIS.

8 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Good Lord I hope Trump doesn't tweet something stupid in response....

Was that really your first thought?  I doubt any of them care what Trump tweets about it.

Archived