Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Baltimore Orioles Thread - We suck again!

MattFancy

20 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

I don't care what it takes, GET HIM SIGNED. 

That Chris Davis contract better not be a roadblock. 

Not only that, we let Cruz walk and signed Davis' sorry ass. Let that sink in.

That's what I like to see. Would love to see Adam be patient in this upcoming at bat. Don't strike out or ground into a double play.

And he does the exact opposite.....horrible

You think at some point Jones would switch up his approach at the plate or the coaches would advise him. Down 4-3, runners at 1st and 3rd no out. He swings and misses at a pitch 7 inches outside, then reaches for another on the second pitch.

3 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Welp he just whiffed on a ground ball and then kicked himself instead of covering the bag. Ugh. 

Yeah that was horrible. He has become increasingly lazy in the field. Not a good sign if I were a GM looking to sign him.

HUGE double play there.

Okay lineup get a hold of a few pitches.

11 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

This game annoyed me so much. Horrible umpiring, an unlucky bounce on the Trumbo double that would've given us the lead, impatient at bats, bad pitching. Joseph missed a short hop on the Gentry throw, could've tagged Calhoun out at the plate.

Yep, the ground rule double lost a run. I'd blame that missed tag way more on the throw. He had to pick that thing at knee height while running well up the line. Gentry -- in as a D sub, made the **** throw. Ugh. 

Yeah...I thinkn I'm done with the season. Can't keep getting reeled in and disappointed. We don't have it this year, hitting or pitching. Need to get better in every aspect. Maybe in my superstitious world they get hot with my absence from the thread. Later fellas.

Archived