Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Downloads Section Now Open

TK

Last few nights, I've been building a small library for ES. Gamebooks, The CBA, Current NFL Rule Book, Current Redskins Media Guide & more. Go check it out. :)

You'll need to be logged in to access it. Don't have an account? Go register. 

• TK pinned this topic

Anyone tried that media guide augmented reality stuff? I'm able to scan the ar logos using my phone, scanning the image on a monitor, it seems to connect to something, says to point back, but nothing ever happens. I tried printing out a page to test, but not on my printer. The thing's low on color ink right now, so the logos print like poo. I'm curious to know if anyone tried this, if it worked, and what the content is like. Seems like it could be pretty cool. This would be pretty sweet for a history book on the franchise, or something like that.

15 hours ago, TK said:

Last few nights, I've been building a small library for ES. Gamebooks, The CBA, Current NFL Rule Book, Current Redskins Media Guide & more. Go check it out. :)

You'll need to be logged in to access it. Don't have an account? Go register. 

I have digital media guides going back to 2004 if you want them. some other redskins stuff about redskins name, too.....

• TK unpinned this topic
41 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

...is majestic. Will this be going on in season this year?

You mean like it has been doing for years? :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/extremeskins/albums

This software upgrade allows us to do away with several external places we were using & be self contained here on ES.

Oh, & I just got a hold of the game books from the Redskins Super Bowl victories. They'll be in Downloads shortly. :)

4 minutes ago, TK said:

You mean like it has been doing for years? :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/extremeskins/albums

This software upgrade allows us to do away with several external places we were using & be self contained here on ES.

Oh, & I just got a hold of the game books from the Redskins Super Bowl victories. They'll be in Downloads shortly. :)

So, I guess I'm just a wee bit late following the flickr account. I'm sure I've checked it out a few times when it has been linked to, but it never stuck in my head to keep paying attention to it. My loss. I'm a creature of habit....I use Twitter info /links, and ES...for what I need (or think I need) to know. It'll be cool to go back in time a and look at the flickr albums, but bringing them on-board here is convenient and hits a new level of aw hell yeah! Bravo.

1 minute ago, SoulSkin said:

bringing them on-board here is convenient 

Unless you're the one doing it. :ols:

I tried uploading several albums at once yesterday in separate tabs to speed it up & every time it'd crash Chrome. :bill:

Archived