Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Must Look at this!!!

bayougator

Guys I have a few pics for all you true Extreme Skins Fans out there. Hang with me and you'll understand.

SCROLL DOWN SLOWLY!

l

l

l

v

l

l

l

v

l

l

l

l

v

Who is this masked man surfing extremeskins?

fabddcfa.jpg

l

l

l

l

v

l

l

l

l

l

v

l

l

l

l

l

v

fabddc56.jpg

Why it's none other than #11 himself.:silly:

Here are some extra pics for you guys.

fabddc04.jpg

fabddb45.jpg

fabddb04.jpg

I just thought I would give yall a little tease since you won't get to see our favorite team on Earth play this weekend. That may be a blessing after the games of the last couple weeks. Not only do the players need a rest but so do the fans.

Pat came into town for the weekend since they have a bye. We were talking and he wanted to see this site I keep talking about. So I was all too eager to show him. I thought yall might get a kick out of seeing that, so I grabed my digital.

He wanted me to tell you that he appreciates all the good things I have been telling him yall have said. He also loves the fact that there is such a site that has so many members that enjoy talking about and supporting the team. He also said that he doesn't look at these sites much because he doesn't ever want to start believing the hype about himself and he wants people to be able to speak their mind about subjects, and not change because he might be listening.

This is also why I have not spoken up until now. Pat said that yall need to know that I (bayougator) am his biggest supporter and CRITIC. I'll get onto him with the best of them. I guess that is what a big brother is for.

Again the Ramsey family thanks you for your support.

I must say... I find it really strange that a 26 year old would call Patrick Ramsey his little brother :) I'm 30 and I still have this feeling like all pro athletes older and more mature than I am.

Thanks for sharing. That's awesome.

But I did want to ask you to say something to Patrick on my behalf if you might... it would mean a lot to me.

Patrick showed a lot of confidence in his rookie year. It reminded me a lot of Gus Frerotte when he first started. He played football like he truly enjoyed the game... but more importantly he played like he had nothing to lose. Once Gus was named the starter... and he was getting sacked more and more often by a porous offensive line... he lost his confidence and he played scared. He tried to do too much and play beyond himself... and he put way too much pressure on himself. And he was never the same.

Tell Pat to really have fun. And don't be afraid to make mistakes. Play like you've got nothing to lose. And everything else will fall into place.

South Roanoke, Near Vinton not too far from the Blue Ridge Parkway & Mill Mountain you can see the star easily from my backyard. I have been here almost 13 years now. I am orginally from Kingsport, Tennessee, near where Spurrier grew up.

My wife grew up here, and I have grown to love it here.

you meant your Cheerleader avatar... hahaha I thought you had a hot cheerleader pic on your camera....

:D

I am really happy to have someone like Patrick Ramsey leading this team. He is a perfect example of how a professional athlete should carry himself. He doesn't make excuses and blame other players for the team's poor performance, but instead looks to improve his own game every week. I can only hope that the Skins organization can keep this guy here for the long haul. He's a great player and also seems like a great guy.

Originally posted by bubba9497

South Roanoke, Near Vinton not too far from the Blue Ridge Parkway & Mill Mountain you can see the star easily from my backyard.

Sounds like you may be 5-10 minutes from me.

Too cool, bayougator. I'm a Cowboys fan (who certainly disagrees with the "give the Cowboys hell" message above :) ), but can appreciate players like Ramsey -- class acts who give it their all.

The fact a relative is able to join in on the fanfare in a place like this, and even let Patrick enjoy some of it too is even cooler.

Bayou you are the man. Thanks for showing Patrick to the best Redkins site EVER and for giving us something to feed on through the bye week.

We love our QB. Shows alot of love for the fans by posing for that pic. Something us long loving Skins fan haven't had since Gusto took a little noggin knocker to the head.

Hope you all are cooking up a storm. Oyster season is underway up here (dunno if it's crawfish season down there) but enjoy the time with your family.

PS-- PR you f*ckin ROCK!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Die Hard

I must say... I find it really strange that a 26 year old would call Patrick Ramsey his little brother :) I'm 30 and I still have this feeling like all pro athletes older and more mature than I am.

Thanks for sharing. That's awesome.

But I did want to ask you to say something to Patrick on my behalf if you might... it would mean a lot to me.

Patrick showed a lot of confidence in his rookie year. It reminded me a lot of Gus Frerotte when he first started. He played football like he truly enjoyed the game... but more importantly he played like he had nothing to lose. Once Gus was named the starter... and he was getting sacked more and more often by a porous offensive line... he lost his confidence and he played scared. He tried to do too much and play beyond himself... and he put way too much pressure on himself. And he was never the same.

Tell Pat to really have fun. And don't be afraid to make mistakes. Play like you've got nothing to lose. And everything else will fall into place.

Great advice, Die Hard. I hope Patrick gets the message.

Bayou,

Thanks for sharing that. Brought a smile to my face! If Ramsey had any idea how much it means to the long-term fans to have a QB of his quality in a Redskins uniform after so many disappointing years, he would be overwhelmed. I'm not even talking about his native ability. I'm talking about having a humble, honest, sincere guy with a great work ethic and his priorities in the right place as our QB.

One of the toughest things about being a life-long fan is seeing players come and go, come and go, and finding that being a Redskin in the long haul doesn't mean a whole lot to them. Its all about money, the press, their stats. I truly believe Patrick is the antithesis of that, and I hope he's a Redskin for life.

Sorry for being so skeptical regarding who you were. Obviously, I was dead wrong. And I've never been so happy to admit it. Here's to you Bayou! :cheers:

Just a thought. Maybe you can pass on some insights from this board to the bum of a coach Helton on how to protect Patrick. As a long time Skins fan this has got to be on of the most disappointing lines I can remember. Given Patrick's performance thus far it's a shame that the line can't protect him more.

Thanks for the pics.

Bayou, thank you so much for sharing the pictures of Patrick and his beautiful family.

Patrick is, as others have said, absolutely first class as a person and there's no other quarterback in the league we'd rather have leading our beloved Redskins. Of course, all of us wish nothing but happiness, health and success to him and his family.

Gosh, this really made my day..thanks again Bayou for sharing.

Archived