Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Must Look at this!!!

bayougator

Sorry about that. I made a mistake by making a new thread and wasn't trying to make any money off that, wanted to volunteer for the skins. However, I didn't know the rules. Thanks for notifying me...will not be done again. Sorry.

Originally posted by bayougator

I don't know who it was. But being from LA. I'm proud to have the waterboy.

Hey, what part of Roanoke do you live in. I lived there for two years when I graduated from college. I loved it and plan to move back one day.

You liked Roanoke? That's too bad (j/k). I work there as a news photojournalist for Fox, but live in Blacksburg. Roanoke's a great place to raise a family, but not much to do for the single person.

If you come up to Roanoke, us Extremeskins fans ought to get together for a drink. :40oz:

Tell Patrick to swing through too. :silly:

Originally posted by NoDak Cowboy

I agree with Dale.

You guys have a great site here, and it is really cool that you know that P. Ramsey might be surfing the site at any time!

Can't wait for Nov. 2nd!!

I have to agree with the other Dallas fans. This is pretty darn cool. It would be nice if there was an "ExtremeCowboys" website where Quincy Carter's siblings posted. :D Then again, as much he was booed last year, I'd hate for him to read anything by "true" Cowboys fans. I don't blame Ramsey for not reading fan reaction at all, it probably makes it very difficult to keep an even head about everything, but at least you guys are fair enough to realize how much Ramsey has been a victim of inexperience and poor protection and not playing the quarterback blame game like so many NFL fans easily resort to.

I think it has become quite clear that Ramsey is the future of our team. The "Marino" like arm, the "Jurgenson" like poise, the "Favre" like toughness, and the "Elway" like passion for the game is absolutely incredible. No one will blame Ramsey for losing a game as long as he continues to do what seems to come natural to him: Keep learning, don't get down on yourself, and be a team leader. Everyone has a bad game no matter how good they are. It's the great ones that know they will fail, that seperate them from the good ones who're scared to.

Lates.

Wow what a way to start the week.:applause:

Thanks Bayou, this is a very uplifting thread. Did wonders for me and everyone else here, thanks, your timing could not have been better.

Your brother has given us all hope. We are behind him 110%.

:cheers:

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Come on Dallas

Archived