Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Must Look at this!!!

bayougator

This is one of the best threads I've read. First, the heartwarming pics of a lifesize Hero browsing THIS site (!), then all the support pouring in from everyone, and on top of these - Tarhog and Yomar's posts :rotflmao:

Thanks, Bayou and everyone else - for making my weekend!

Originally posted by CrankyTodd

Its nice to see PR checking out extremeskins, and even nicer to have his bro perusing the boards (especially since he seems to be a very nice guy). I actually felt bad when I saw the picture though, knowing that this has been quite a negative week on the boards. Hopefully you explained to him that such things simply come from the emotional investment that many D.C. fans have for their football team, and that he shouldn't take them to heart.

Additionally, he should know that the fans are VERY supportive of him, and aren't laying any of the blame for the team's performance at his feet. We know he's a warrior, that he's doing the best that he possibly can under the circumstances, and that he will continue to mature and improve as he gains experience in the league. As Die Hard said, just keep having fun, remember its a game, and mistakes are ok. Just learn from them.

Thanks bayou (and by the way, PR isn't the first Redskins QB whose relatives have hung out on the board, Sage Rosenfels' family was here before he was traded to the Dolphins), and thanks PR, if any of this comes your way.

I Totally Agree.

And Patick if you happen to see this.........................

Just know that we will win:D

:yes:

:peace:

:thumb:

that is so cool I just don't know what to do with myself!

Throughout my life my favorite players have always been linebackers, and on a team when we have 3 of the best we've ever had at one time, I like the quarterback best!

GO PATRICK RAMSEY!!!!

I wonder,, show him this and ask him if there's any truth behind it!

http://www.bangahaha1.com/falsestart.htm

~Bang

Thank you Bayou and thank you Patrick.

With everything that has happened recently these pics couldn't have been timed any better. This has gone a long way to bringing a smile on everyone's face around here.

Tarhog, That was so damn funny. I was drinking as I scrolled down and I sprayed the pc.

Bang, That was one of your best works.

Thank you all. You guys just made my weekend.

OT- Thr Mrs. just told me they are going to show all the planet of the ape movies in order tonight on AMC starting at 8pm east.

Wow what a night...............I guess you have to be 30+ to really enjoy it but what the heck.:cheers:

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Bayou,

A heartfelt thanks to you, your younger brother, your sister-in-law and your nephew, for sharing those wonderful pictures with us and in so doing bringing a bit of joy to this extended family we call ExtremeSkins.

One day soon Patrick will be a great football player-- of this I am certain. But of far greater signifigance in the grand scheme of things is the fact that he is already a fine human being, a man with exceptional character who truly cares about others and proves it not merely with words but with deeds.

Lastly, I humbly offer a belated, though no less deserved, welcome to you and your extended family from all of us at Extreme.

Stay a while, take off your shoes and socks, sit by the fire and drink a hot cocoa as we talk and dream about the great glories yet to come.

:cheers:

Families? Time off? What the------ hey! there's football to be practiced here. I mean really. :silly:

Well now, after suffering a few jokes here and there the past few years, appears we have a winner. :cool: Looks like that handsome lad is being raised quite well, judging by the really cool duds being sported in those photos. :D Obviously mom dressed the little one. :silly: As for Extreme. None better. This is where it's at. That pic says it all. Though you can tell him it's okay, we only think we know what we're talking about. :) Very nice to share pics of the family, and a nice looking family it is. :cheers:

Archived