Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Never underestimate tall skinny strength, plus raw shoulder to the jaw 

My dad complains about him supposed to be the prototype and not eating that pain for breakfast.  I don't blame him, he could hide 95% if he didn't want the calls.

3 minutes ago, AJ* said:

I got so spoiled growing up watching elite big men. If there's one thing that drives me crazy is big men that go up soft and miss a layup for the "And 1". Lamarcus Aldridge is the poster boy for that. 

Marcin. Gortat.

Could have endorsement deal with Charmin paper towels...Ultra Soft.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Even Westworld hosts need some cortical brain juice refills :rofl89:

Ya, when they get beat senseless or download an encrypted file into their brain so large it fills up your dropbox : )  He's no Assassins Creed, I see why some people don't want to call him the GOAT, Jordan would kill anything that got in his way.  LeBron is pass first unless he has to and wants to be liked too much.

Edited by Renegade7

3 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Marcin. Gortat.

Could have endorsement deal with Charmin paper towels...Ultra Soft.

Am I the only one that noticed they stopped calling him the polish hammer towards the end of the season?  If anyone was getting hammered it was that dude, his giraffe would be more useful starting at the 5.

20 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

My dad complains about him supposed to be the prototype and not eating that pain for breakfast.  I don't blame him, he could hide 95% if he didn't want the calls.

VoMNq.gif

Gotta be some gain to go with that pain.  nobody except maybe Gary Busey is waking up dreaming of eating some captain hooks

Edited by Mr. Sinister

39 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Cavs don't deserve to be in the Finals anymore then the Rockets do.

I would be fine calling the season off and giving it to the Warriors if they win game 2.  Then have a tournament of one on one games featuring the top 64 players in the NBA.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I would be fine calling the season off and giving it to the Warriors if they win game 2.  Then have a tournament of one on one games featuring the top 64 players in the NBA.

No bull, I was thinking about this earlier today lol. Institute some kind of Roman Empire gladiator "Mercy" rule, where any team can forfeit at any moment if they so choose, and if a team suffers a certain amount of blowouts in any one series, or fails to score a certain amount of points, or one of their stars wears a preposterously gump ass hipster fashion outfit, they automatically forfeit whether they like it or not.

Don't know what year it was when either Westbrook or Harden wore the Village People construction outfit and MC Hammer/NASA fusion jumpsuit, but if I  had the power, I'd come down hard with an iron fist

• Like 1

Every time I see Kyrie cheering on the sideline I get Carson Wentz flashbacks. You know as a competitor he doesn't want to see his team get to the Finals never mind win without him lol. He doesn't want that Wentz pain. 

8 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I'd allow a temporary 3PT dunk rule in that case, otherwise...

Image result for kicking zombies gif

3 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Every time I see Kyrie cheering on the sideline I get Carson Wentz flashbacks. You know as a competitor he doesn't want to see his team get to the Finals never mind win without him lol. He doesn't want that Wentz pain. 

You know he wants a piece of LeBron too,  and can't have it. I know the feeling ?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

LOL, the Morris twins are absolute nut jobs.  Such turds.

There's really nothing Thompson can say, knowing who his woman is. Women like that take something from you that you never get back. It's like a different version of the sunken place, imo

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

LOL, the Morris twins are absolute nut jobs.  Such turds.

How can you hate that?  He was practically howling in Thompson's face.  I loved it.  Thompson got in his feelings about it too.  The howling was too much for Thompson to bear.  Hahaha

• Like 1