Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Seat Upgrade Process

RememberOsaka

I've only had season tickets since 2009 (on waiting list since 2004, which is irrelevant) and mine was May 20th. If your was after that date, you probably could have called the TO and gotten it changed a bit, which some people on here reported as doing successfully. The TO has gotten much better and is doing a great job in my opinion, but you still have to stay on top of them and be aggressive.

This is so true. One of the best decisions I ever made!

I did call the TO and they told me I was in the proper upgrade window.  I guess we'll see what happens next year.

Does anyone know how I can find the section of posts where the entire stadium seating is described?  It was an awesome post that was on the old site that was easy to find.  It described all of the seating sections, sitelines, obstructed view, etc.  The search function doesn't seem to work and I can't find it.  Thanks!

Does anyone know how I can find the section of posts where the entire stadium seating is described?  It was an awesome post that was on the old site that was easy to find.  It described all of the seating sections, sitelines, obstructed view, etc.  The search function doesn't seem to work and I can't find it.  Thanks!

http://es.redskins.com/topic/142397-everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-fedexfield/

Well, I wasn't able to secure a seat in the first five rows of the 400s... they dissappeared quickly after my window opened and I was unable to get on.  However, I was able to move from 405 to 403 and down a few rows.  I'm one section and five rows away from my Aunt and Uncle now.  So that's pretty cool.

Overall, the process seems pretty good and I'm happy with it.

I guess i am in the minority. I moved from 126 row 12 to 110 row 10. The most fun I ever had at fed-ex was sitting in end zone section 110. What do you guys think of that section.

You better be careful when the aisle or the aluminum under your feet gets wet!  (either by spilt drinks or rain) The first 12 rows in your endzone are retractable for concerts and what not, and get VERY SLIPERY! I have seen tons of people bust their ass in that endzone, for the record I used to sit in 112 row 9 for years

I guess i am in the minority. I moved from 126 row 12 to 110 row 10. The most fun I ever had at fed-ex was sitting in end zone section 110. What do you guys think of that section.

Well, sec 110 is not THE most fun section. That honor is reserved for sec 111, which is where my seats are. So unfortunately for you, you will have to settle for being in the section next to the best section in the stadium.

Well, sec 110 is not THE most fun section. That honor is reserved for sec 111, which is where my seats are. So unfortunately for you, you will have to settle for being in the section next to the best section in the stadium.

I beg to differ....now that we're in section 236, you will have to settle for 2nd most fun section, while paulheymanguy will be relegated to 3rd......

All sections are fun when The Redskins win and all suck when they lose! haha. 236 may be fun now, just don't stand up - you might have someone behind you take a swing - 200 level sections party from a sitting position!

All sections are fun when The Redskins win and all suck when they lose! haha. 236 may be fun now, just don't stand up - you might have someone behind you take a swing - 200 level sections party from a sitting position!

We stand! We just stand when it is appropriate. Not all game long. No one complains when we score or it's third down on defense when we stand. Us 200 level folks are just more respectful; and smart enough to take advantage of the seat we paid for!  :D

We stand! We just stand when it is appropriate. Not all game long. No one complains when we score or it's third down on defense when we stand. Us 200 level folks are just more respectful; and smart enough to take advantage of the seat we paid for! :D

I hear ya on that one. Nothing like paying well over $100 for a place to stand! Other than the view that's the best part about the 200s. Good fun with common sense and common courtesy factored in

WRONG!!!   (except for the "suck when they lose!" part)

We are in the last row.    I'll stand up as long as I want and won't be blocking anyone's view.   

The only way someone behind me can take a swing, is if they jump down from the suite that's behind us.      

WRONG!!! (except for the "suck when they lose!" part)

We are in the last row. I'll stand up as long as I want and won't be blocking anyone's view.

The only way someone behind me can take a swing, is if they jump down from the suite that's behind us.

That's sweet. I think the last row of a 200 section is one of the best seats in the stadium.

WRONG!!! (except for the "suck when they lose!" part)

We are in the last row. I'll stand up as long as I want and won't be blocking anyone's view.

That's sweet. I think the last row of a 200 section is one of the best seats in the stadium.

Agreed.   That's why we jumped on those seats....

Actually I just double checked my invoice. I am now in 111 row 10!!! What row are you in?

Got an email offer for 'pick a seat' day:

"As a member of the LOUD CROWD at FedExField, you are cordially invited to add additional seats or exchange your current seats for a better location!*

You will have an exclusive opportunity on Saturday, June 15 from 10:00am - 11:00am to add or exchange your seats before the Wait List. Prices start at just $340 (plus tax) for the season. Seats are available in the Limited View Terrace sections of the Lower Bowl. Green B3 Lot Season Parking is also available while supplies last!

If you plan to come to the June 15 Tag Day, simply reply to this email to RSVP. You must bring this invitation to the event in order to purchase tickets."

Actually I just double checked my invoice. I am now in 111 row 10!!! What row are you in?

I am in row 20, my cousin is in row 15. Welcome to the coolest, loudest section in the stadium. Hope you like standing, cause we generally stand for about half the game, except for the Dallas and Seattle games last year, we stood the entire game.

I am in row 20, my cousin is in row 15. Welcome to the coolest, loudest section in the stadium. Hope you like standing, cause we generally stand for about half the game, except for the Dallas and Seattle games last year, we stood the entire game.

Do you guys ever get Rex Grossmen incomplete passes or Touchdown balls tossed your way?

Just got this email:

As a valued season ticket holder, you are eligible to purchase additional season tickets for the 2013 season. Single seat locations are available in the Lower Level. Pairs are available in the Upper Level in the first 10 rows. Hurry! Only a limited number of season tickets remain. Call the Redskins at 301-276-6033 to see what seats are available! Or, login to www.redskins.com/myaccount and click "Buy Tickets and Parking" to view the available inventory through our new Interactive Seat Map.

Need parking for the season? Onsite parking passes are still available. Go to www.redskins.com/myaccount to purchase your parking today or call the Redskins at 301-276-6033.

I logged in just to see what was left. There are a ton of lower level singles available including some really nice prime locations. It's a shame they don't move season ticket holders around(with permision) to avoid these empty seats. They claim there are pairs available in the upper deck in the first 10 rows. I clicked on about 5 sections and just saw singles. I'm guessing that the available pairs are in the corners. I definitely like the interactive map. It makes me feel the Redskins are being more transparent. I know that they don't have to list the tickets and can hold some back, but it's a huge improvement over previous years.

Archived