• Kate Bolduan
    • Jenna Lee
    • Courtney Friel
    • Christi Paul
    • Becky White
    • Anna Gilligan
    • It's so close, they have to Mud Wrestle to break the Tie
    • Other

How about submitting a resume, since you seem to have some NFL sucess above the current staff...or shutting the hell up.

With respect, since the current staff are currently 5-14 over the last 19 regular season games, and have presided over arguably the worst offense in Redskins history through much of that span, there MORE than open to any criticism, from ANYONE.

If it's hard for you to admit the shambolic mess that we currently are, then maybe YOU should shut the Hell up, and not let a message board post affect you.

Hail.

How about submitting a resume, since you seem to have some NFL sucess above the current staff...or shutting the hell up.

Umm, I wouldn't give you the pleasure. And if you can't see that NO is playing 20 million times better than we have, then you are totally blind. And btw, spell check is your friend.

No it is a retarded statement, and follows the ever continuing pussification of America. Is that how you really want to go into a rebuilding year?. Anybody who thinks 3-13 is better than 7-9 is thinking like a fan- true, but obviously has no comprehension of sports psychology and I would venture to say has never played organise team sports. ( no 4th grade soccer does not count)

Epic Fail.

Orakpo says hi.

Or would you have rather beaten San Fran last season?

Carlos Rogers is going to get abused next week....again.

I still remember that game last year when Zorn went on 4th and [yardage] to seal the game. That was a good game. Was that the one where Campbell threw deep to Moss for the touchdown?

Of course this is a new year and the Saints will likely pulverize the Redskins, hopefully some Redskins D shows up and makes it close.

The Saints are such a fun team to watch

I hope we one day can reach this level again. I am really enjoying this ass kicking of the Pats

I'd love to be a team that consistently kicks the arse of the "elite" franchises that ESPN loves soooo much

/Looks at Dallas and NY

//I'd also take not losing to teams that suck

Dang when did PP turn into a shut down DB?

You know what, its because we are going to be such under dogs that I think we have a chance to win this one. The best chess player doesn't fear the #2 or #3 ranked player, they fear the barely ranked guy that they know little about.

Archived