Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACW

FEMALE Olympic Hotties

ACW   
There is a minimum age of 14 years old for girls to compete in Olympic gymnastics.
After 1996 the limit was moved to 16.

pez   
who knows summer sanders

i didn't know anythigng about her until i saw her on figure it out on nickelodeon

i forge thow old i was. mayvbe i was 12, maybe iw as 13 but i always thought she was hottttttttt

she would often wear these short ass squkirts and i'd be sooooo happpyyy i swear i saw one episode wher eshe was helping out a kid with his stupid ass talent and i saw her panties it was the greatest day of my life

summer sanders 4ever

i love uo

I have met her at a number of meets I was swimming at... She is damn hot in person!

Paraguayan Javelin thrower Leryn Franco:

73579732.CzFAtO26.Nuevacarpetacalendariofinal2.jpg

73578593.aS9AW2Ua.Nuevacarpetacalendariodeunapagina.jpg73579731.URBQu8Sw.Nuevacarpetacalendariofinal1.jpg

I agree with both of you, I like the above pic better.

PJ, here is a better one of her...I say this is the winner..

lerynfranco02ek7.jpg

Ghent   
Paraguayan Javelin thrower Leryn Franco:

73579732.CzFAtO26.Nuevacarpetacalendariofinal2.jpg

73578593.aS9AW2Ua.Nuevacarpetacalendariodeunapagina.jpg73579731.URBQu8Sw.Nuevacarpetacalendariofinal1.jpg

She's got to be the hottest. What a body!

Yeah, she is very worthy of the ES hot girl draft.

She was featured in SI.COM today in the Hot Clicks section. I just couldn't resist. I think she wins so far after 6 pages. YOUR WELCOME ES! :D

AUSTRALIA - MARCH 23: Christina Jones and Andrea Nott of the United States perform in the Duet Free Routine final at the synchronized swimming event during the XII FINA World Championships at the Rod Laver Arena on March 23, 2007 in Melbourne, Australia.

610x.jpg

KDawg   
Unfortunately, this girl had a ROUGH morning during the finals! :(

That doesn't change her hotness any. ;)

gsuggs   
Heather Mitts (soccer) was called up to the Olympic team this year. I've always been a big fan.

heather-mitts-edit-mainheader.jpg

heathermitts11.jpg

This girl and Amanda Beard pwn Jeannie Finch, who is a little overrated IMO. She is still pretty but overrated. If she didn't pitch she wouldn't get as much pub.

Unfortunately, this girl had a ROUGH morning during the finals! :(

TD, you are so right on the money. I was watching the team event last night and thought the same thing. That girl is hot. She's got a rear-end I'd like to wear as a hat -

Ghent   

Sacramone's got a nice rack for a gymnast. I couldn't help but notice them bounce around last night. Someone should move in on that while she's vulnerable and still feels like a complete loser. Poor girl.

More Leryn Franco:

Leryn_Franco_191.jpg

Leryn-Franco-02-4239.jpg

I agree with Sacramone, she's hot too.

Nastia Liukin is hot...she doesn't photograph well, you have to see her facial expressions and stuff...and she has some amazing legs.

0008zr27

Hubbs   
This girl and Amanda Beard pwn Jeannie Finch, who is a little overrated IMO. She is still pretty but overrated. If she didn't pitch she wouldn't get as much pub.

You, sir, need an eye exam. :silly:

terpfan   

Mitts > Finch > Beard. Beard is a classic butterface. And Finch is very overrated.

Lryen Franco is the winner so far. Yowza.

AUSTRALIA - MARCH 23: Christina Jones and Andrea Nott of the United States perform in the Duet Free Routine final at the synchronized swimming event during the XII FINA World Championships at the Rod Laver Arena on March 23, 2007 in Melbourne, Australia.

610x.jpg

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

ACW   

I had to look at what was with all the :doh: One's only 16 :paranoid:

I had to look at what was with all the :doh: One's only 16 :paranoid:

Screw the law, dude, biologically we're attuned to the newly-fertile. I'm not going to ACT on it but I'm not going to pretend otherwise--unless I like have a girl or something.