Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

They are not gonna change the logo. The new Nike shirts that are out our using the Chief head logo so that tells you right there they are not making a change.

Yeah good point, plus the Nike gloves have the logo. No changes coming, thank god.

nike-vapor-jet-glove-pro-bowl-washington-redskins-850x620.jpg

They are not gonna change the logo. The new Nike shirts that are out our using the Chief head logo so that tells you right there they are not making a change.

I'm more concerned with them changing the helmet logo.. .even though it's the "official" logo there's nothing that says the helmet has to have it. All the shirts and hats could still.

I'm more concerned with them changing the helmet logo.. .even though it's the "official" logo there's nothing that says the helmet has to have it.

I just don't see Snyder letting that happen. The one saving grace is that NIKE has to get approval from the league and owners before any uniform changes.

And that damn "swoosh" constantly up the side of things. I haven't bought Nike shoes in so long. They never fit my feet right and their quality went to crap a while back. I've been a New Balance buyer for about 10 years now. My feet are happier.

---------- Post added April-2nd-2012 at 11:16 AM ----------

I hate the flat hats, but I also hate the "weathered" bent hats. Just give me a fitted, bent billed hat that looks new.

dude, you realize a hat that starts off flat can become bent.

heres some help:

look at the end of your arms, you have these funny looking things called hands

take your hands, and pick up the flat hat

grip the bill, move hands towards each other

dude, you realize a hat that starts off flat can become bent.

heres some help:

look at the end of your arms, you have these funny looking things called hands

take your hands, and pick up the flat hat

grip the bill, move hands towards each other

Wrong.

Those stupid flat hats are not designed to be bent, the bills are oversized and the wrong shape, they will not look like a normal hat that's made to be bent., they'll just look like a stupid flat hat that's bent.

Wrong.

Those stupid flat hats are not designed to be bent, the bills are oversized and the wrong shape, they will not look like a normal hat that's made to be bent., they'll just look like a stupid flat hat that's bent.

have you seen any professional baseball team? the 5950 new era hats are the on field hats that are provided to professional baseball players. they bend their hats.

it was one of our selling points when i worked at LIDS.

Got this from the uniwatch twitter feed......

Detroit Lions equipment manager Tim O’Neill went into some detail over the major differences in the NIke uniforms in an interview with Detroitlions.com.

A few details: All 32 teams will use Nike’s “Speed Machine” template, which was used on several college football programs. They’re 30 percent lighter when dry and 50 percent lighter when wet. For teams like the Lions, whose pants once bore a metallic sheen, the pants will now appear more dull under Nike’s design.

"What will be different is the technology behind the uniform,” O’Neill told Detroitlions.com lead writer Tim Twentyman. “You'll see a lot more of the fabrics and the lines and the makeup that you see in quite frankly a lot of major college programs. That'll be the big change for us out of the gate."

http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/blog/2012/04/nike-nfl-get-ready-to-show-off-their.html?ana=e_du_pub&s=article_du&ed=2012-04-02&page=2

Edited by HogNose

Does anybody have any information of where they will be unveiling the uniforms. NFL Network, ESPN, on-line.

I know that uni-watch.com will have a live blog about it. Not sure about anywhere else

---------- Post added April-3rd-2012 at 09:33 AM ----------

Has anyone seen a price for the Nike jerseys yet? I have a feeling these could be pushing $100. I hope I'm wrong, but if they're selling t-shirts for $30+, I feel like the jerseys could be up there.

I just don't see Snyder letting that happen. The one saving grace is that NIKE has to get approval from the league and owners before any uniform changes.

Exactly. People need to relax on that front. No matter what Nike comes up with, the TEAM has to APPROVE it. Nike just can't make jerseys and say here these are your new jerseys. Doesn't work that way.

Not sure if it will be televised at 11am, but you can follow it all and get updates/pics, etc. on uniwatch's Twitter feed. [/url]

So are they just going one team at a time or is everyone going to come out at once or what?

I actually liked the fake/concept designs with the black and burgandy scheme and the feather going down the leg. Just think it's time for a fresh new start here in DC. New coach, new QB, new gear, hopefully new stadium eventually too.

I actually liked the fake/concept designs with the black and burgandy scheme and the feather going down the leg. Just think it's time for a fresh new start here in DC. New coach, new QB, new gear, hopefully new stadium eventually too.

to me, that was the coldest uniform I'd EVER seen. But I wouldn't want it for every day use. Though, it could easily grow on me.

here's his pic of the wall of gloves...

https://twitter.com/#!/UniWatch/status/187183033546317824/photo/1

---------- Post added April-3rd-2012 at 10:24 AM ----------

Well, our burgundy does look darker....actually would be more burgundy. I've been wanting that for years and years.

---------- Post added April-3rd-2012 at 10:36 AM ----------

I think it looks awesome, our unis now are kinda stale