Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Washington Nationals - ".500 or bust...."

-9-

Just be thankful we didn't face you in the playoffs. ;)

If that helps you sleep better. Ok.

As I said last year, experience makes a difference when it comes to the playoffs. The Nats had little of it last year and they flamed out.

---------- Post added February-13th-2013 at 02:24 PM ----------

When we are 1st this year in the NL, we dont have to start on the road in the playoffs. That was such a joke for the better team to start off on the road

Didn't you win the first 2 on the road and lose the last 3 at home?

If that helps you sleep better. Ok.

As I said last year, experience makes a difference when it comes to the playoffs. The Nats had little of it last year and they flamed out.

---------- Post added February-13th-2013 at 02:24 PM ----------

Didn't you win the first 2 on the road and lose the last 3 at home?

We split in St Louis and then lost game 3 at home and game 5

Just be thankful we didn't face you in the playoffs. ;)

Perhaps. A lot can happen in a short series, and if the Giants of the past few years have shown anything consistently, it is that they are extremely cool under pressure.

Anyhow, I don't want to muck up the thread anymore. The Nats are an excellent team with an extremely bright future. I hope they start drawing better - the product on the field deserves sellouts.

The playoffs are a crap shoot, but they have as good a chance as any.

My sentiments exactly. I don't look at it as World Series or Bust. The goal is to get there every year, ideally by winning the division(because of the new Wild Card play in crap). After that, anything can happen.

With that said, I would be disappointed if we didn't at least make it to the NLCS.

Archived