Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fans that are attending Dallas game

stormontheplains

I felt it necessary to convey my thoughts and feelings about the blessing and burden of attending the game on Sunday night.

Being in attendance at the game puts you fans in a position of accountability, you will not only be representing yourself but millions of fans across this country that would do anything to be there. You will be in charge of creating communication problems for the cowboys, you will also be responsible for picking the team up if needed, and meaning no matter what is going on you must believe the entire game in victory. You are also in charge of enhancing the cowboy’s lows, as they make mistakes let them know you appreciate it by laughing, cheering, or whatever hurts their confidence. Stay on your feet the entire game, cheer the entire game, make sure when the game is over that you left everything you have in the stands, I would hope that each and every one of you call in sick the next day for work due to exhaustion. We ask our players to sell out; therefore it would not be right for the fans not to. If at any point during the game you are not making noise you are disrespecting the fans that aren’t in attendance who would scream until there last breath. Do not WASTE this opportunity to affect the outcome of this historic game. This game will be historic, and those that assist in it will share in the victory with the players. Please bring it like never before, storm the field after the win, and then get online to receive admiration and love from those of us not there. Hail to the Redskins!!!!!!! :point2sky

This is man who fully understands just what a part WE can play in the outcome of football games.

Maybe now we're rolling on all cylinders on the field, folk will start listening and playing their part in both inspiring our players and making life REAL uncomfortable for the oppositions; as opposed to arguing the contrary and sitting on their hands waiting for the players to entertain/ inspire them.

Great OP, of which I fully concur.

Hail.

..... I have many times been told to sit down at Fedex. .....

Don't you just HATE that Andy man?

Unless your like a senior in his final years of life and can't stand for long periods, or their on crutches or some ****; wither shut the Hell up and let folk who DO want to passionately support the team do so; or next time purchase tickets for the darn opera or the like if that's the type of cordial atmosphere you'd rather be among. It's a darn football game for Pete's sake.

SMH. Modern day football fans.

Hail.

While I appreciate the sentiment I'd venture a guess that most of the folks reading here already know what you should do at a game. Maybe hit up your Facebook page for some not so diehards that don't always attend and chant RGIII on offense. The population on ES is not the problem.

No disrespect intended, but after reading that and all you can say is "hurting the grass", you are the fan that should not attend.

Not at all. I'm louder than most people when I attend games. I just don't think its wise to mess up the field (if we win) when we'll playing there the following week. It's pretty dumb

Edit: Remember the Notre Dame game??

While I appreciate the sentiment I'd venture a guess that most of the folks reading here already know what you should do at a game. Maybe hit up your Facebook page for some not so diehards that don't always attend and chant RGIII on offense. The population on ES is not the problem.

Having read many responses whenever one of these threads comes up on the fans/ fan behavior at FedEx et all; I beg to differ that there's not a multitude on here who could still learn a thing or ten about what being a fan/ supporter is all about.

Hail.

Dude I promise I am gonna be at my seat an hour and a half before kickoff. I will forego tailgating so close to kickoff (as has been in the past) and will be at my seat YELLING, SCREAMING, BANGING THE SEAT IN FRONT OF ME, CHANTING 'WE WANT DALLAS'! You will get a grade A+++ effort from this guy (unfortunately the guy sitting next to me will be a Cowboys fan, I had no doing in this, but my wife's friends husband...), but I will make sure to completely annoy the crap outta him ALL GAME LONG!

No disrespect intended, but after reading that and all you can say is "hurting the grass", you are the fan that should not attend.

When they taser you on the grass does it kill it?

---------- Post added December-24th-2012 at 01:44 PM ----------

\

Stop stealing my ideas!

There are good ideas and bad ones, storming the field is a bad one, but go ahead and fluff the tax base.

Not sure if I am figuring this out wrong or not, but there is no possible way we can host a playoff game in the next round if we win the #4 seed. We would face the #1 or #2 seed if we win, and those folks have home field advantage. Unless the #6 seed faces us in the NFC Championship game, we won't have more than 1 home game (if we beat Dallas this week).

So with that being said, storm the field, the grass will grow back.

The #1 and #2 seed get a bye. if we get the #4 seed, we will be at home following next week's game against the cowboys.

Mr Tweed. Old school legend of the ATN.

Old habits die hard when it comes to THEM huh my good man? :ols:

Hail.

Lol, you speak the truth good sir, hopefully this will be his most memorable game at FedEx...in a completely, horrible, i-stepped-in-something-and-i-can't-get-the-smell-out, kind of way. If he loses I have full authority to burn any cowboys gear he brings to the stadium...in the comfort of my driveway at least (probably not a good idea to start that in the parking lot).

EDIT: And before anyone asks, we aren't going to lose, so I'm coming decked out.

Archived