Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Week 5 NFL Gameday Thread

Mr. Sinister

And we gave them the ammo for those drafts. :(

I know. I probably should've captitalized serious. Bradford kind of was downplayed on this board during the week that we played the Rams, but he can be a great QB once he has more pieces around him (o-line protection, wr's, rb's etc). He is going to be great, eventually. They have a loaded draft.

Wow, heck of a starting drive from the Rams. Amendola made an unbelievable one-handed grab.

The announcers commented that it was a good throw... I was a bit surprised by that. The throw was terrible, the catch incredible.

---------- Post added October-4th-2012 at 09:20 PM ----------

We should have asked them to throw in that kicker in the trade.... Holy crap.

Oh look, the Rams are starting fights after the play. Again. I'm so shocked.

Yeah, I have a bit of a grudge against the Rams right now. I respect Fischer a lot, but his guys play dirty.

---------- Post added October-4th-2012 at 08:38 PM ----------

Why is it every team can find a decent kicker except for us?

So I'm still having a hard time believing that the Rams and Cardinals make for a tough physical match up.

Once the teams in that division find some offense. the NFC West will become the best division in the NFL. Pretty funny considering that just last 2 years ago, they were collectively as bad a division that has ever been seen in the NFL.

I think we should dispense with talking about RG3's hits because it's in the pocket where you get rocked. They basically set Kolb up for a spear on that one play (deliberate or not) and he's getting hammered out there. In contrast to the mostly glancing blows RG3 has taken aside from the Cincy game and the Barron body slam.

Cardinals are giving the Rams a taste of their own medicine. Very chippy game from both teams.

---------- Post added October-4th-2012 at 09:04 PM ----------

WHY...WHY did I play Ryan Williams in fantasy this week?!?

I don't know. Cardinals have one of the worst rushing offenses in the NFL.

---------- Post added October-4th-2012 at 09:04 PM ----------

my god...how is arizona 4-0.... they suck.

Good defense. Their front seven is beastmode.

Archived