Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad News - Bill Leavy Officiating this Week

SkinsCrushCowboys

crew WILL be looking for action after the whistle and will be paying close attention to DB contact after 5 yards. And we all know about Leavy's quick - but inconsistent - whistle with roughing the passer.

No clue who he is, but I think all of the crews are looking for this....if it keeps cheap shots on RG3, geat news.

Well, boys and girls, I hate to break it to you, but Bill Leavy will be leading the crew for the Skins game against the Falcons on Sunday. We need to jump on the Falcons early and put points on the board to neutralize this guy. The crew WILL be looking for action after the whistle and will be paying close attention to DB contact after 5 yards. And we all know about Leavy's quick - but inconsistent - whistle with roughing the passer.

This could be painful; but like I said, when you've got Leavy, the only way to neutralize him is to run up the score and make it impossible for him to affect the flow or outcome of the game.

All crews look for it, but some are more consistent (and eager) to call it than others; this is one of those crews.

No clue who he is, but I think all of the crews are looking for this....if it keeps cheap shots on RG3, geat news.

---------- Post added October-4th-2012 at 01:59 PM ----------

Only if it's called. Leavy is not only dreadful, but he's dreadfully inconsistent. After the Eagles game at FedEx, the league office lit him up; one of the lowest assessments of the entire season for any official.

Wouldn't late hits on the QB and a roughing the passer calls seem to benefit the Redskins now that RG3 is under center?

Hey Hunter, my friend.......if it was Mike Carey I'd also share the info and simply say that we can expect a clean game. Can't do it 'cause he's off this week (so is Biceps).

I don't think I've ever seen people complain about the officials before the game. This has to be a first.

WTH is with that avatar!? Also how can this guy be any worse than the replacement ones? It's still gotta be better than that.

That avatar represents Ass-ClownFinal.jpg

and earning that I don't think is complementary. As for the officials and calls worry about what you can control, and this ain't one of those things.

Leavy's fine and in no way precludes us from getting it done on Sunday. No bad karma or negative energy about the refs, No excuses. Let's get it done!!!

thread/

Archived