Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL ES TAILGATE & UPDATED-PEP RALLY THREAD, Fed EX South, Tampa takeover 2012 week 4 (PICS are UP)

SWFLSkins

skins-shirt_03.png

Come meet some great Skins fans. It will great to see all you guys this year and I will be bringing my banners again. Let's make this the biggest FED EX South ES party that we can.

WEEK 04

@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Sun, 09/30 at 4:25 PM EDT

Away:

Raymond James Stadium

2007_1125montereytampa20085.jpg

Thanks MONKART and Art Monk, lol .......UPDATED OP WITH LIST OF VOLUNTEERS, CONTRIBUTIONS AND WHAT-NOT AND WHERE AT's.

OK, Tampa Bay area Skins fans and out of towners, If you're bringing something please post in thread and I'll keep updating the list. (ALL ARE WELCOME, REGARDLESS)

PLEASE BRING WHAT YOU'RE DRINKING and a Driver who can drive you home safely.

All right get the list going,

--SWFLSkins, banner, flag, six foot & small folding tables, 10x10 popup frame, some waters, cooler, box of plastic fork, knife, spoon, (costco type)

--Monkart, Gas Grill, Charcoal Grill, Burgers and HotDogs, and most importantly his sacred corner of primo Real Estate.

--HapHazard, Table, Chips, HotDog Buns, Solo Cups and mixed nuts

--Mickalino, Heavy cosmetic makeup and a ex-Redskins, he hangs out with :ols:

--JGrubbs, Cooler with ice, sodas, hot dogs, buns, chips, football brownies and corn on the cob.

--David Kasse Food, Snacks, Drinks, extra Beer and Wine to share.

-- adarlin1967,Folding Table, A. FOIL, some napkins, 3 rolls of towels, 48 piece fried chicken and a large platter of wings before heading over and my head count is only 2. Also 3 large trays with sterno burners to keep stuff warm - potato salad and ranch pasta salad and plenty of chips, salsa - hot sauce, wing sauce and OLD BAY ; ANYONE FLYING IN FROM UP NORTH - CAN YOU BRING SOME BAGS OF UTZ CRAB CHIPS? - I WILL BUY THEM FROM YOU!!! MY KIDS MISS THEM SO MUCH AND YOU CAN'T GET UTZ IN FLORIDA!plates (have redskins ones along with redskins napkins) and solo cups - got a mess of them for anyone to use - cooler with ice (spare)

--ucfSKINS some frozen burgers and what not. some buns and condiments.

--#1skinsfaninNY, applepie something or other, must try. aluminum foil (not sure how much I have). I also have ****tail weenies and meatballs and chips and dip, also cheese, peppers and crackers...

--MikeInJc aka M.I.A. food items at a grocery store when we get down there

--carole1963 hotdogs and potato salad

--destroyer711 Stubbs marinated chicken (legs and thighs). "Can't Wait!!"

:logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo:

Below is a map of Stadium area.

Lopez Park opens at 10 AM! Several of us plan on being there by 10 AM or earlier. There may be a line waiting to enter.

How to get "into" Al Lopez Park

Check the map and you'll see that Himes ave runs along the east side of Raymond James Stadium, heading North past the stadium you want to go past MLK Blvd, then make your first left into the park, when entering the park stay left and follow dirt path/road, it bend to the right and we'll be on the left a short distance from the bend. At the south most end of the park where it stops at MLK Blvd.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...,0.012081&om=1

:logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo:

Those who have said they are coming, please let me know if you are not coming to the tailgate so we can get a guesstimate. The official ES Tailgate will be attended by;

Pittman4two (so he said in post #51)

Please post how many people you are bringing along with the what-not.

Mark the Homer, ES FEDEX South Rep.

Monkart (4)

Redskins56

redskins55

mriedel

Barrstarr1 (8)

Tarpon75 (5-6)

COWBOY-KILLA

staticmc13

SWFLSkins

FloridaSkinsfan2

HapHazard, Misshap ( special appearance ), and his brother.

Hooterman

Redskinsdan07

Sugarbear326

Cowboykilla

GlenAllen

Dmek25

Pentagno

Adarlin1967

Ambition

TurboChris

UCFSkins

JGrubs

Rypein91

#1skinsfaninNY

Dubnic122Warpath

destroyer711

carole1963 (6)

IONTOP (3)

JuicyJ (2+)

SKINSFN4LIFE (3)

umbc42 (3)

ocf2001 (4)

MikeInJc aka M.I.A. (2)

RiggoRanger (2)

Please let me know if I missed you, Post with ideas and what you are bringing.:point2sky

PEP Rally info .........:point2sky

Team will be doing a Redskins Rally in Tampa the evening before the game.

I'm awaiting the flyer for it & will add it to the OP when I get it.

Rally will take place at:

Elmer's Sports Cafe

2003 E 7th Ave

Tampa, FL 33605

From 6-7:30PM on Saturday Sept 29th

redskins-rally-tampa1.gif

Im in for sure! I still have the "FedEx South" sign at home in the Garage hanging! Ill make a bigger one this year tho! Im hoping we can get ALOT of skins fans down here. This is a 4:15 games, so will be alot of tailgating. Al Lopez park opens EARLY on game day, real early...... and the weather here (for my Northern friends) should be balmy, about 85-88 with slight winds from the SSE off the Gulf. No showers....Just BOMBS (no little canons :) ) from RG3 to Garcion.

Ill have 7-8 Skin Fans with me. Lets invade the little Pirates, sink their little ship and keep FedEx south going strong.

Id probably try to get tickets early tho beings its only week 4 and the 2nd home game (after a 2 game road trip). They wont be out of the Playoffs at this point yet so their fans will be at the game. Im actually hoping they come into the game with a 2-1 record. Losing to Panthers week 1 but beating the Girls and Gnats....only to get POUNDED by the skins.

So, if this is the case, we diffentially need to start getting tickets early.

HAIL

The Bradenton Redskins Fan Club hopes to be representing loud and proud this year at FedEx Field South.

We had a ball at Jacksonville back in 2010, frozen but fun. lol We'll be bringing our banner as well,

hope to meet more South FedEx Field fans, too. H T T R !!

524005_398187626876144_161882187173357_1426890_2066780624_n.jpg

Here's Chief Z, outside the stadium in Jacksonville in Dec 2010.

He signed our banner and posed with a couple of us.

163116_182057708489138_161882187173357_554665_7977025_n.jpg

Here we are at frozon Jacksonville Stadium, December 26th 2010.

The Redskins won this game for us in OT !!

67559_167000343328208_161882187173357_444759_6069460_n.jpg

Our Bradenton Redskins Fan Club outside our club gathering in October 2009 vs Carolina.

This was our annual Tailgate Party Day. (that's 63 strong) lol

Cool, I am really pumped for this and will try and head up some organized efforts. Yes bring banners, flags signage and of course hog noses. We definately freaked out the Bucs fans last time we were there we lost, but Campbell had a chance at the end and threw his usual force into the endzone. Got some great pics of Joe Gibbs, Portis and Cooley.

2007_1125montereytampa20079.jpg

2007_1125montereytampa20082.jpg

2006_1119novo6skins0028-1.jpg

Got a Moss glove for my son's b-day, made the loss sting a little less. Plus the post tailgate was awesome, see the Bucs fan in the OP.

2006_1120novo6skinsa0001.jpg

We don't usually travel with the team but we did fly down for the Tampa Bay playoff game in 2006 and had a blast. Great game, great weather, and met some new friends.

The first pic is us with a couple of friends we met tailgating and the second pic is a group we met walking up to the stadium.

We won't be there this time but a Skins game in TB will always bring back great memories for us.

TBSkinsFans2.jpg

TBSkinsFans.jpg

I moved to New Tampa almost 2 years ago. To my suprise, Mike Sellers actually works out at the same gym (LA Fitness) as me... great guy and didn't want to see him leave. Anyways, I'm in like Flinn for this game! I went to the Dolphin game last year... This will be my first Skins game in Tampa, so I look forward to reading where the meet up spot is. HTTR!

I will be going to the game as well I have went to all the Skins games in Florida since i moved here will be going with my bro in law who has a parking pass for lot 13 so prob will not be able to attend the tailgate if it is at Al Lopez :-(

-I was at the`regular season game in 05' when Alstott was stuffed on the goal-line but they gave him the 2 point conversion....

-I was at the regular season game in 06' when Campbell got his first start and we lost another heart breaker...

-I will definitely be there to see RG3!!!!

Archived