Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today: NFL not signing off on Chad Ochocinco's plan to use Twitter during games

ACW

Chad is so talented yet he continues to waste his time with non-football related garbage that is not going to help him become a better football player.

Get over yourself Chad. Using twitter during a footbal game when you are supposed to be huddled up with your Qb so you can win the damn game sounds like the worst idea I've ever heard.

Chad is so talented yet he continues to waste his time with non-football related garbage that is not going to help him become a better football player.

Get over yourself Chad. Using twitter during a footbal game when you are supposed to be huddled up with your Qb so you can win the damn game sounds like the worst idea I've ever heard.

He'd better get used to wearing that fake HOF blazer, because if he continues to act like a jackass, he'll never wear the real thing.

I remember year ago when Jim Mora was the coach of the Falcons and used a cell phone just to see what would happen if they would tie for playoff status. The NFL fined hime for having non-NFL electronic equipment on the sidelines. Also, Joe Horn with his cell phone under the goal post padding. Its a rule.

Why is everyone against this? If he can perform well on the field, who cares if he does this? I think it would be awesome...he's a breath of fresh air in a league full of stiffs.

If I was a cinci fan I'd be royally ****ing pissed if my star player was thinking about what he is going to twitter next instead of focusing 100% on the game.

No, freaking, way. If someone from the Redskins was doing it, you'd be like, Get your Head in the Game.

Cincy has about 20 other problems to fix before they should be worried about whether Chad Ochocinco is using twitter during a game. Until last year, he was one of the few consistent threats on that team.

If I was a cinci fan I'd be royally ****ing pissed if my star player was thinking about what he is going to twitter next instead of focusing 100% on the game.

No, freaking, way. If someone from the Redskins was doing it, you'd be like, Get your Head in the Game.

Right. He's all ready admitted to practically not practicing at all last year. If he wants to be good, he should concentrate on football. It's one thing if it's spur of the moment celebration, but if you're sitting around planning a touchdown celebration, you aren't focused. There's a reason this clown doesn't get respect - for him it's more about "LOOK AT ME!!" than playing hard.

Archived