Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th Annual ES/RR/RH Offseason Bash at Seneca Creek Park (This Saturday!!!)

pez

logo.jpg

Event Page:

- Please go here to find the most up to date information!!!

Info:

Well folks, it is time for another offseason party! Its time to drop the arguments and insanity

of the internet for a while to have a good time and blow off some steam. This year, we felt

that a lot of folks have been directly affected by the economic downturn and we decided to

go with something a little easier on the pockets.

This year the 5th Annual Offseason Bash is being held at the BobWhite Pavilion at Seneca

Creek State Park. We have reserved a good size pavilion that has some nice shady spots

and is the closest spot to the sports field where we hope to have some nice events going

on (softball, volleyball, flag football). This event will be potluck/ tailgate style, so hopefully

we can get folks to step up just like we saw at this year's Draft Day Tailgate.

This year's Offseason Party is expanding to include folks from ExtremeSkins, RedskinRoadtrips,

and Redskinheads, but is open to anyone who wants to join in. In our opinion, the more the

merrier, so bring your friends family or mortal enemies (there is a lake nearby to hide the

body).

Date/Time:

June 6, 2009 10am - 7pm

Seneca Creek State Park (Bobwhite Pavilion)

11950 Clopper Road

Gaithersburg, MD 20878

(301) 924-2127

link.png

world.png

seneca_map_s.gif

google_map_s.gif

Please register with us by emailing the following info to:

● First Name

● Last Name

● Email

● Phone (optional)

● Extremeskins Username

● RedskinRoadtrips Username

● RedskinsHeads Username

● How many total in your party

● Additional info... what you would like to bring, what events you would like to participate in, etc

Contact Info:

Please contact us by emailing:

Food:

Please go to:

Drink:

Please go to:

Supplies:

Please go to:

Needs:

Please go to:

Attendees:

Please go to:

Folks - in case you're confused, we moved to a different pavilion which is smaller, but also closer to the lake and playgrounds and other things. Because of that, we had to move the date back one week. Sorry for any inconvenience. All current info will be in post #1. The reservation is set and paid for. Everything in Post #1 is accurate and won't change. Thanks :)

Edit: Here's a map of the park - we're at the Bob White Pavilion which is covered and will hold 50 people.

senecamap.gif

I'm still down for this, although I will have to leave around 7PM to get to ole town Alexandria to DJ that night.

I'm thinking of bringing a keg of beer with me. Anyone have suggestions on what kind of beer? I was thinking something along the line of Dos XX Amber or yuengling lager.

Pez, I'm about to send my info to Huly right now!

I'm still down for this, although I will have to leave around 7PM to get to ole town Alexandria to DJ that night.

I'm thinking of bringing a keg of beer with me. Anyone have suggestions on what kind of beer? I was thinking something along the line of Dos XX Amber or yuengling lager.

Dude... I love me some Dos XX :)

I'd go with Yuengling

That's what I was leanin towards (pun intended just for Pez):2drunks:(I'm the smiley on the left)

We still got a little ways to go until the party so I'll probably go with what the majority of the people want, but I think it will the Dos XX Amber they want;)

This time i'll get more sleep the night before and password lock my cellphone.

What a shame...will you need someone to transport the keg back to the Woodbridge area?:evilg:

Put me down for a maybe, not sure what my wife and I are up to yet.

By the way folks, this is a family friendly event, so I wanna see the little ones too!

On a side note, we are closest to a large playing field. I am thinking potential for volleyball (will have to see if they have poles and or a net there), softball (if halter comes, maybe he can organize) or maybe even some flag football...

What do you all think?

By the way folks, this is a family friendly event, so I wanna see the little ones too!

On a side note, we are closest to a large playing field. I am thinking potential for volleyball (will have to see if they have poles and or a net there), softball (if halter comes, maybe he can organize) or maybe even some flag football...

What do you all think?

I would love to have some sports going.

I think this being ES, flag football is a must!!!

I get to play Colt Brennan!

Archived