Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sellers on Pittsburgh fans at Fed Ex: "That was ridiculous"

SMOSS89

If they would all ask for less in salary and tie that to ticket prices being reduced I'm sure less would change hands and more real fans versus corporations would get seats. Don't think many of the players would go for that though.

There really are simple reasons.

Pittsburgh, as an area, sucks. People all-around Western PA (and Western NY) are all over this area because of jobs. Their teams are only here once every four years, at the very best. That's if we play them (or Buffalo) at home. I can understand their desire for tickets, but I'd chastise any 'Skins fan who sold or gave a ticket away to them.

Steelers fans are everywhere, they travel well and they are diehard. That and our stadium is just too damn big. Too many seats are available.

The seats should not be available. If you want to have season tickets (and you're keeping someone else from having them) then go to the games or at least refuse to sell out for an extra couple bucks. Sell/give extra tickets to Skins fans.

It's pretty simple.

My co-worker took me to the game last night instead of his best friend (Steelers fan). How tough is it?

There really are simple reasons.

Pittsburgh, as an area, sucks. People all-around Western PA (and Western NY) are all over this area because of jobs. Their teams are only here once every four years, at the very best. That's if we play them (or Buffalo) at home. I can understand their desire for tickets, but I'd chastise any 'Skins fan who sold or gave a ticket away to them.

I agree 1000%, PA is dump, the people there move to other states as soon as they turn 18. the Sellout fans that hold season ticket are selling them.. they just don't walk up and buy them a the window..they sell them to philly, cowboy fans.. freaking sell them to skins fans or freakin eat them..I can't make it to the philly or giants game..if i can't find skins fans to go..no way i'm selling them to their fans..

is there a complain box or number to call the ticket office complain..i dunno its just embarassing...we had a 6-2 record.. not 0-8 or 1-7..ughh i'm so freaking P'd off..

What? Is that a serious thought?

Nope, but its funny how they are upset when a fan makes the most he can off a ticket, but they would leave for a few dollars more in a heartbeat.

I'm upset there were so many steeler fans there too, but the players are the last people that should be ****ing about it.

I agree 1000%, PA is dump, the people there move to other states as soon as they turn 18.

Excuse Me?! I lived in northern Virginia for 25 years. I moved to Pennsylvania for a better standard of living. I moved 5 years ago, and have not regretted it one bit. I love where I am living. You might want to lay off the ignorance.

Archived