Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12th Man was Loud & Proud....

RenegadeTK

with all the speculation about how empty our home was gonna be, i am damn proud of skins fans for showing up and representing. watching it on tv, it seemed like the crowd was into the game.

hats off to everyone who attended the game. thanks on behalf of all of us that couldnt be there

HTTR! :logo:

Just got back.......upper level was definitely more empty than normal.....I'd say 65-70 percent full, and seemed to thin considerably after halftime. Lowel level and club level looked surprisingly normal.

The crowd definitely did a decent job tonight, all things considered. I didn't feel all that cold, but my feet were numb at the end.

Just got back.......upper level was definitely more empty than normal.....I'd say 65-70 percent full, and seemed to thin considerably after halftime. Lowel level and club level looked surprisingly normal.

The crowd definitely did a decent job tonight, all things considered. I didn't feel all that cold, but my feet were numb at the end.

did it seem louder than usual?

hell yeah, my feet are still frozen. I just got back, there were a lot of empty seats but i thought it was very loud for the amount of empty seats there were. My section, 439 was probably the best section i've ever been in. :cheers:

did it seem louder than usual?

Affirmative.

Seriously, my brother and I decided to go last minute since there were $22 tix on stubhub and the stadium is <30 minutes away. We bought the tickets around 4pm and left soon as I got home from school. $80 for the evening (two tickets, and parking) isn't that bad!

Anyways, I thought that since so many tickets were available, it'd look like 60-70% capacity. It didn't. I was at the Detroit and Arizona game and have to say it seems like there were more people there today and boy were they louder than normal. I guess the cold makes you want to get up and move around and make noise for warmth.

A lot louder than normal. People actually didn't mind standing up on 3rd downs and besides the annoying chick that sat behind me (smoking cigarettes and constantly putting her feet up on the back of the chair), it was a hell of a showing from the fans!:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Renegade, I'd say it was definitely louder than both the Buffalo and Philly game. I can understand the crowd being lackluster for the Bills because of everyone solemn over ST, but I thought the fans effort at the Philly game was weak.

My :2cents:

The Bills game everyone was waving the ST towels instead of clapping their hands , or banging on the seat in front of them or something, at least that was my observation.

Yes, I was very proud of our loud fans tonight...when we were on DEFENSE NONETHELESS!!!! Although the club level seats looked pretty depleted...what wimps

Negative. The upper bowl was by far the section with the most empty seats. I think the club level tends to look empty because the seats are yellow and stick out more.

I can barely type because my fingers are still frozen. I am SO proud of the fans that were there with me tonight. We effing destroyed. How many false starts were there?
Yeah we did! Lower level was loud and into it tonight. That series where the Bears had what seemed like 4 or 5 penalties in the redzone was just insane. Each penalty got us louder and louder in Section 104. Good times! :cool:

Renegade, I'd say it was definitely louder than both the Buffalo and Philly game. I can understand the crowd being lackluster for the Bills because of everyone solemn over ST, but I thought the fans effort at the Philly game was weak.
Affirmative.

Seriously, my brother and I decided to go last minute since there were $22 tix on stubhub and the stadium is <30 minutes away. We bought the tickets around 4pm and left soon as I got home from school. $80 for the evening (two tickets, and parking) isn't that bad!

Anyways, I thought that since so many tickets were available, it'd look like 60-70% capacity. It didn't. I was at the Detroit and Arizona game and have to say it seems like there were more people there today and boy were they louder than normal. I guess the cold makes you want to get up and move around and make noise for warmth.

A lot louder than normal. People actually didn't mind standing up on 3rd downs and besides the annoying chick that sat behind me (smoking cigarettes and constantly putting her feet up on the back of the chair), it was a hell of a showing from the fans!:applause::applause::applause::applause:

man... that is awesome. i really hope we can get this kindda support out of the stadium on Dec. 30th. given the fact that we will be on a 3 game-winning streak AND the fact that its dallas, i think we should be okay

Archived