Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12th Man was Loud & Proud....

RenegadeTK

Negative. The upper bowl was by far the section with the most empty seats. I think the club level tends to look empty because the seats are yellow and stick out more.

Agreed. It did afford me the opportunity to move over a section and sit in the first row, against the glass. (section 430 right over the "Darrell Green" sign in the ring of fame)

I tell you what was damn impressive, was looking over the glass, and down to the fans in the 100's. They were standing up and roaring on every Defensive down.

As a long-time denizen of the uppers, I salute them. Great job!!

:notworthy

Watching for fans - empty about an hour prior to game, filling up at the start of the game, seemed relatively FULL midway through the game,

No matter :cheers: for you that were freezing and representin' for us geo challenged fans -

You were LOUD and PROUD for us; and at one time (6 - 5 yd penalties for "false starts) YOU DID US PROUD:point2sky . The announcers comments were, "this is an embarassment for the Bears" :D

GOD BLESS THE REDSKINS FANS :notworthy

I had lost about 90% of my voice by the third QTR.....kept squeaking out what I had left until 0:00.

It was cold as hell last night and even with 5 layers of clothes and a jacket, I was still pretty cold.

I can get why there were empties last night:

1. Thursday game

2. Late night game (I didn't get home till 3AM)

3. Cold as hell

But those who did show....were pretty damn loud

Great job 12th Man.

All things considered, it was a decent showing. The stadium was pretty loud but my section sucked. I just could not get people to get into it. A couple guys in particular, didn't make a peep or stand up once the whole game, really annoying. I can't understand why you come to just sit there quietly like it's the opera.

I sat in Club level for the first time ever last night. My voice is killing me and my feet are still frozen! Props to everyone that was there last night, it was definitely more of a home game atmosphere than the Bills game. To everyone on the first row of the 400's, please don't throw snowballs and push snow down onto the people below you in club level and below! You almost knocked this guy out in front of me!!

It may have been an ugly game to watch on TV, but for those of us in the 100s it was an experience. Freezing cold and not a single butt in a seat in the lower bowl, while we screamed our guts out. I was pretty hoarse for my conference call this morning. We really were the 12th man last night - we absolutely caused some penalties and got in the Bears heads. Great night to be a skins fan. :cool:

All things considered, it was a decent showing. The stadium was pretty loud but my section sucked. I just could not get people to get into it. A couple guys in particular, didn't make a peep or stand up once the whole game, really annoying. I can't understand why you come to just sit there quietly like it's the opera.

man... i hate people like that. its almost like they think they are too cool/good to cheer.

STAY HOME IF YOU DONT LIKE THE STADIUM ATMOSPHERE!

i went to sundays game, and i disapointed in the crowd noise. i was pumped up. i was screamin and yellin and jumpin up and down, and everyone was just sittin there, looking at me like im crazy. i have seen videos of RFK, there wasnt anyone that wasnt screaming. we really need to work better i believe.

Archived