Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, What If Romo Throws Four More Picks On Sunday?

tr1

...and loses...

What kind of reaction will there be?

My guess is that everyone will say 'It's the Patriots.' And give Romo sits to pee another pass (no pun intended :rolleyes: .)

Which is fine by me. I want to see him when we play the pukes.

:laugh:

They'll say his mind must have been on his Dad.

Or, that N. England cheated.

Or, that a slippery ball was used to mess up his already inaccurate passing.

Or...............you get the picture.

They're gonna ride the Opie train as far as it will go.

Then, after they see what a short distance they traveled, they'll realize they could have just walked.

...and loses...

My guess is that everyone will say 'It's the Patriots.' And give Romo sits to pee another pass (no pun intended :rolleyes: .)

you wouldn't believe how hard i was laughing when i saw Brad Johnson take off his headset and put his helmet on last monday :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...and loses...

This will our reaction TR....:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Then Romo sits to pee QB rating will be 80.0:excited: and falling

It sure would be fun to watch TO's reactions!!!:D

Of course the fact that he may have dropped five passes in the game would have no bearing on him openly yelling (casting blame) at Romo sits to pee, Garrett, the OL, Wade or any one else.

we saw TO's reaction from last week...he couldn't face the media lol...he had to leave a frigin note, guess that beats being asked all the quetions about all his dropped passes on MNF

we saw TO's reaction from last week...he couldn't face the media lol...he had to leave a frigin note, guess that beats being asked all the quetions about all his dropped passes on MNF
Yeah! They lose and Romo sits to pee throws four picks I bet he tlaks this week. It will be a whiney, yelling, finger pointing rant......Can't wait!:D

If Romo sits to pee throws 4 Picks his first time going against Bill Billichick they'll say things simular to the first time Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, Dan Marino and most other young QB's that play against him. No big mystery there. It's not easy being a young inexperienced QB in the NFL.

If Romo sits to pee throws 4 Picks his first time going against Bill Billichick they'll say things simular to the first time Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, Dan Marino and most other young QB's that play against him. No big mystery there. It's not easy being a young inexperienced QB in the NFL.

Especially when your fanbase is comparing you to the greatest QB's of all time after your lengthy 15 game career. :doh:

...and loses...

You're absolutely correct.

First and foremost, Romo sits to pee isn't going to throw 4 picks. Second of all, Romo sits to pee has less than 20 starts in his career so a bad game like this against one of the great team assembled is nothing to worry about. It happens.

The Dallas Cowboys have their franchise QB and less than 1 year. The New York Giants for example are still waiting for Eli to develop and come along. They gave up 3 pro bowlers to acquire him. We didn't have to waste a first day pick and his development is very smooth and is already considered one of the Elite QBs in the NFC.

My question to you is, what if he throws 4 touchdown passes against the overrated Patriots team?

Especially when your fanbase is comparing you to the greatest QB's of all time after your lengthy 15 game career. :doh:

This is why we're FANS. Fans do this. I'll give you that the Romo sits to pee hype machine gets out of control at times. I won't get into all the reasons for the hype but sometimes it's excessive and Romo sits to pee's not beyond feeding into at times perhaps? This is something that he'll have to manage. Back to the point, I don't see much shame in playing less than stellar vs. one of the greatest defensive minds ever. Bellichick has tormented Peyton Manning for years.

This is why we're FANS. Fans do this. I'll give you that the Romo sits to pee hype machine gets out of control at times. I won't get into all the reasons for the hype but sometimes it's excessive and Romo sits to pee's not beyond feeding into at times perhaps? This is something that he'll have to manage. Back to the point, I don't see much shame in playing less than stellar vs. one of the greatest defensive minds ever. Bellichick has tormented Peyton Manning for years.

Dude, we do it with Campbell. Both of our teams walk the same line when it comes to QBs. We have had the WORST and then we have had glimpses of what we thought were going to be good ones just to have them become busts.

Us - Ramsey

You - Carter

I think that we both have solid QBs and we are both just so happy that we cant stop bragging. If anyone is to blame for the rabid hype machine it is the media. They are supposed to be biased but never are. You will get a 40 minute piece on Romo sits to pee, then the rest of the QBs in the NFC get a nod. So I cant really hate your fanbase for it (although I can for many other things :silly: ) but I can blame the media.

You're absolutely correct.

First and foremost, Romo sits to pee isn't going to throw 4 picks. Second of all, Romo sits to pee has less than 20 starts in his career so a bad game like this against one of the great team assembled is nothing to worry about. It happens.

The Dallas Cowboys have their franchise QB and less than 1 year. The New York Giants for example are still waiting for Eli to develop and come along. They gave up 3 pro bowlers to acquire him. We didn't have to waste a first day pick and his development is very smooth and is already considered one of the Elite QBs in the NFC.

My question to you is, what if he throws 4 touchdown passes against the overrated Patriots team?

So you're saying that 16 games is not enough to judge a QB but according to you 'Puke fans he is already proven to be a top 5 QB? How about a little consistency here?

And it's not 1 bad game but more like 2 AWFUL games. And about 2 awful games last year and 3 bad ones.

At least with Campbell you have consistency. Either it's mediocre or good-great but rarely it's bad or awful.

you wouldn't believe how hard i was laughing when i saw Brad Johnson take off his headset and put his helmet on last monday :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I never really heard much more about this, did someone actually tell Brad he might be going into the game.... But to the OP if Romo sits to pee throws four picks everyone will say that Romo sits to pee is getting the Manning treatment and when the Boys play the Pats in the superbowl next year he will get his monkey of his back.....:laugh: :laugh: God I would love it if he threw 4 picks I would laugh my ****ing ass off...

Archived