Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, What If Romo Throws Four More Picks On Sunday?

tr1

They'll say his mind must have been on his Dad.

Or, that N. England cheated.

Or, that a slippery ball was used to mess up his already inaccurate passing.

Or...............you get the picture.

They're gonna ride the Opie train as far as it will go.

Then, after they see what a short distance they traveled, they'll realize they could have just walked.

...or the sun was in his eyes

...or there was unexpected wind shear

...or it was foggy...

Ifs and buts were fruits and nuts...

Ain't happening.

And I'm sure you go to bed at night praying that Romo sits to pee starts vs. Washington over Old man Johnson.

your wishes and prayers dont mean **** in real life. you have no idea on what Romo sits to pee will do and he is now facing a REAL defense that shows up week in and out.

I am not saying that he will or won't, but you can't be as sure as you are acting.

And why in the hell would we want Romo sits to pee to start over Johnson? That makes no sense..

your wishes and prayers dont mean **** in real life. you have no idea on what Romo sits to pee will do and he is now facing a REAL defense that shows up week in and out.

I am not saying that he will or won't, but you can't be as sure as you are acting.

And why in the hell would we want Romo sits to pee to start over Johnson? That makes no sense..

It's pretty easy to look like the second coming of Aikman or Roger The Dodger after playing defenses like Miami, St. Louis, Buffalo ( Oh Wait a minute :silly:)

Homo.. I mean Romo sits to pee haven't seen anything yet wait until tomorrow.

Ifs and buts were fruits and nuts...

Ain't happening.

And I'm sure you go to bed at night praying that Romo sits to pee starts vs. Washington over Old man Johnson.

Come on HHM, you know deep inside your gut that Romo sits to pee could throw at least four before Wade yanks him...you don't know if good REX...eh, I mean, good Romo sits to pee or bad Romo sits to pee shows up on Sunday...

:laugh:

Obviously, no one can predict what exactly will transpire.

But I'm sure enough in my statements as you probably are that Campbell won't throw even 2-3 interceptions vs. Green Bay this weekend.

But I'm sure enough in my statements as you probably are that Campbell won't throw even 2-3 interceptions vs. Green Bay this weekend.

I am not going to be arrogant enough to make any predictions like that. Ecspecially against a solid D like GB or NE.

and my QB didnt just throw 5 INTs.

GB doesn't even have a run game-if I were any QB with an inept run game, I would be scared to death throwing into Springs/Rogers/Landry/Taylor-you talk about murder.

Campbell shouldn't be facing alot of pressure this week.

GB doesn't even have a run game-if I were any QB with an inept run game, I would be scared to death throwing into Springs/Rogers/Landry/Taylor-you talk about murder.

Campbell shouldn't be facing alot of pressure this week.

nice post. it was objective and you actually came from the skins side. i can appreciate that.

but the packers D is no joke either. they got big boys on the line and a great LB corp and Woodson is still crafty. he is like our Springs as far as i am concerned.

true about no big proven running game, but Favre is slick enough to get away with what he has.

nice post. it was objective and you actually came from the skins side. i can appreciate that.

but the packers D is no joke either. they got big boys on the line and a great LB corp and Woodson is still crafty. he is like our Springs as far as i am concerned.

true about no big proven running game, but Favre is slick enough to get away with what he has.

Just curious, the scheme you guys are using this year(?Blitzing/Cover 3?), was it the same one you used in '04(when you had Antonio Pierce at MLB)?

One of the Skins posters mentioned on CZ that Williams' hands were tied last year b/c of the injuries to Springs and Rogers.

And was just wondering too b/c Owens was pretty much shut down by you guys that year as well.

Just curious, the scheme you guys are using this year(?Blitzing/Cover 3?), was it the same one you used in '04(when you had Antonio Pierce at MLB)?

One of the Skins posters mentioned on CZ that Williams' hands were tied last year b/c of the injuries to Springs and Rogers.

And was just wondering too b/c Owens was pretty much shut down by you guys that year as well.

TO is absolutely scared ****less of Taylor because TO knows he is not getting any younger and if he takes a shot from Taylor he will be hurting a long time. Now throw Landry in the mix and its money in the bank. So to answer your question Taylor shuts down TO.

we havent really blitzed much this year, we are just letting our front 4 get the pressure and dropping more back in coverage.

Springs and Rogers are pretty much healthy (as healthy as they get IMO) but with the arrival of Landry, Fletcher and McIntosh showing up we have more speed and agility in our back 7.

TO will always be keyed in on by the skins because of his ability and his mouth. ST seems to really hate that guy and I cant say that I blame him.

I never really heard much more about this, did someone actually tell Brad he might be going into the game.... But to the OP if Romo sits to pee throws four picks everyone will say that Romo sits to pee is getting the Manning treatment and when the Boys play the Pats in the superbowl next year he will get his monkey of his back.....:laugh: :laugh: God I would love it if he threw 4 picks I would laugh my ****ing ass off...

Wade Phillips was asked about that and stated that he was merely putting on his helmet because they were in field goal range and he's the holder. Just being prepared in case they called for the field goal team. BUT, since the media noticed it.. it had to become some kind of a story... no matter how ridiculous it is.

Wade Phillips was asked about that and stated that he was merely putting on his helmet because they were in field goal range and he's the holder. Just being prepared in case they called for the field goal team. BUT, since the media noticed it.. it had to become some kind of a story... no matter how ridiculous it is.

no man, you got it wrong. the media is always on point. of COURSE you bench Romo sits to pee...that shouldnt rattle him or make him lose confidence.

why would it?

Well, this is some serious wishful thinking. :laugh: But at my house there will only be cheering if the four int's translate to a loss :mad: --which they damn well better against NE. Now if such a unlikely scenario turns out to be true, I would love it. :D

On the issue of the original topic, I'm sure Cowboys fans would feel the same way as Redskins feel if Campbell comes out and throws 4 INT's. He's a young QB that's going to go through some ups and downs... you don't jump ship on the guy just because of a couple of bad games.

Anyway, I expect him to have some mistakes in this game obviously. NE will do what they can to confuse him and give him different coverage looks etc. But I don't think Romo sits to pee will be throwing the INT's like he did last week. Romo sits to pee was forcing the ball against the Bills, and, if you noticed, he started taking the checkdown guys late in the game.

Against the Patriots, I hope Jason Garrett drills it in his head to take what the defense gives him. I expect the Pats to sell out to shut down Jason Witten more than anything... so Romo sits to pee will definitely have to adapt to that.

Archived