Extremeskins

Jason Campbell is now firmly on the trading block

BillyKilmer

Jason Campbell is now firmly on the trading block

I think the following teams seem like possible trading partners

1. Buffalo

2. Oakland

3. Denver

4. are there any other teams that make a sensible trade partner?

What’s the trade value of Campbell?

I am thinking a 3rd and a conditional pick in the next years later draft.

Given Al Davis is still alive and kicking, a 3rd might be plausible from Oakland. Outside of that I doubt we'd get much more than a fourth or fifth rounder for Campbell.

I'd scrap Denver from your list BK as a trade partner given McDaniels valued Kyle fricking Orton over Jason this time last year.

Hail.

If we could just get a 2nd for him, the McNabb trade would be a steal.

I can't see any right minded team giving up a 2nd round pick for JC. So, let's up the Raiders want him - that's the only team dumb enough to give that high a pick.

I say the Skins get a 4th at best -- a 3rd would be great and very lucky.

Be very careful....You dare mention Jason Campbell name. Great guy, just couldn't get any love from his OC's since Auburn. I think he will in up at Tampa Bay. Doug Williams seems to like him, and he can mentor him on going from the outhouse to maybe the penthouse. McNabb knows the off. & knows the def. of the NFC East and pretty much the NFL. He instantly commands respect in the huddle. I could not stand the guy in Philly but damn he is pretty good and I'm sure the chip on his shoulder can block the sun. He can make an average off. line or wr's look decent. The Skins will back their picks from a Campbell trade and I think they are going to trade down their 4th pick& pick up some more.Thanks JC for being Classy& Poised!

If they wanted JC they would have included him in the trade. I heard a rumour yesterday afternoon that the deal was our second this year and JC for Donovan but I guess they didn't want Jason.

Well I was just being a smart ass but hey you never know I guess.

Be very careful....You dare mention Jason Campbell name. Great guy, just couldn't get any love from his OC's since Auburn. I think he will in up at Tampa Bay. Doug Williams seems to like him, and he can mentor him on going from the outhouse to maybe the penthouse. McNabb knows the off. & knows the def. of the NFC East and pretty much the NFL. He instantly commands respect in the huddle. I could not stand the guy in Philly but damn he is pretty good and I'm sure the chip on his shoulder can block the sun. He can make an average off. line or wr's look decent. The Skins will back their picks from a Campbell trade and I think they are going to trade down their 4th pick& pick up some more.Thanks JC for being Classy& Poised!

Tampa just drafted Freeman last year no way they mess him up by trading for a QB.

Tampa just drafted Freeman last year no way they mess him up by trading for a QB.

I feel you but they deperately need a veteran's presence. The #17 and Doug Williams are good friends. Freeman still needs to develop his skills and read def's. If not the Bucs, then the Panthers.

If Vinny becomes GM for some unfortunate team, then the Skins would get a 2nd or 3rd... otherwise, why would any team give anything for Campbell when they likely could wait a few months and sign him when the Skins will be forced to release him?

There is a reason the Broncos didnt want him in 2009 for Cutler... he sucks.

Archived