Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proud of my team...

Renegade7

As many injuries and drama as we've been through, and to not have your best offensive or defensive (Cooley and Haynesworth respectfully) on the road against Dallas, I was impressed with what I saw. You could've argued the playcalling should've been more agressing when we're that close to scoring (opting for runs or early FGs, ie 3rd down) the same way you could make a case we should've been blown out going in. Hey, hit another FG and we win this game, and I enjoyed about 56 mins of it. Made me happy.

I don't know what's going to happen with JC or Zorn, but they are helping their case for another year here more then they're hurting it now. Typical Skins-Dallas game, but we're going to blow them out when they come up to Fedex. Good stuff.

:logo:

I don't know man.

Its been about 6 years since large parts of this team started to become assembled when Gibbs came back in. And while the defense has held up well and had a solid effort today, in large part the offense has just been a disaster. I think the bombs from Brunell to Moss on that great Monday night in 2005 are what we have to hang our hat on.

I love the B&G, and always will, but I think I'm getting a little sick of this current cast of players. Time for an overhaul.

I don't know what's going to happen with JC or Zorn, but they are helping their case for another year here more then they're hurting it now. Typical Skins-Dallas game, but we're going to blow them out when they come up to Fedex. Good stuff.

Are you kidding me? They have bought their ticket out of here already. Neither one of them will be back in 2010 nor should they. The Skins will not be blowing out Dallas. If they win the rematch, if would be similiar to today's game except instead of losing 6-7, we would win 9-7.

Frankly, I expect this team to be worse the rest of the way.

I feel sorry for you youngsters. You don't even remember what a good Redskins team looks like. :(

Agreed. They are so conditioned to suckiness that they don't know what it is like to root for a good team, not even a great team like the Redskins of the 80s.

hell yea great post compared to the other post about trying to accumulate posts for the Eagles game like 1 minute after the loss.....You are a true fan Renegade 7 thanks for this post...you are so right....we played so well with the team we could suit up and put out on the field and even after losing two starters to season ending injuries!!! You the man Renegade (you actually care about the team..unlike others that are posting just for MEDIA attention hahahhaahahhahaa this is a fansite no one cares about Eagles Post for next week)

All you can ask for when you have so many injuries is that the guys playing give there all. I don't think you can ask for any more effort than what was shown today.

The play calling and the complete mess of the franchise is another issue but I think what sets good fans apart is when you praise your team for giving it there best.

That's the problem. Somehow a win over Dallas late in the season is going to paper over this team's problems in too many people's eyes.

Time for a BIG change!

As many injuries and drama as we've been through, and to not have your best offensive or defensive (Cooley and Haynesworth respectfully) on the road against Dallas, I was impressed with what I saw. You could've argued the playcalling should've been more agressing when we're that close to scoring (opting for runs or early FGs, ie 3rd down) the same way you could make a case we should've been blown out going in. Hey, hit another FG and we win this game, and I enjoyed about 56 mins of it. Made me happy.

I am proud of our team but I cant say I'm proud of Zorn and his staff. Kicking the field goal with 3rd &2 from the cowboys 20yd line with 15 seconds left in the first haldf was just plain STUPID! Calling a 2nd consecutive draw play on 3rd &2 from the cowboys 30yd line when our QB had been perfect on 3rd downs is just plain STUPID. We tried to set up Suisham for a 50yd field goal .. Just Stupid!:doh:

Zorn and his staff cost us the game. Bad game management decisions and bad run calls when it counted.

Archived