Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proud of my team...

Renegade7

I couldn't disagree more.

And that's fine. With all the injuries and chaos that has gone on already this season. I've pretty much ruled going into games looking for a win. But I do however hope that we go out there and fight our butts off. If we come out with a win, great! If we don't, I just hope we go out competitive and fighting hard. And I think we did that today.

It's threads like these that keep Danny and Vinny here. Accepting losing. It gets old. Losing, especially to the Cowboys, is never acceptable. Period.

The OP said Zorn and Campbell are making a case to stay around? WTF? SIX POINTS! Yeah, let's bring them all back. Next year, we can lose 10-9. Whoo HOOO!!!!

Just keep padding Danny's pocket boys. The rest of us will just keep not supporting, paying, or watching until these clowns are gone.

I am proud of our team but I cant say I'm proud of Zorn and his staff. Kicking the field goal with 3rd &2 from the cowboys 20yd line with 15 seconds left in the first haldf was just plain STUPID! Calling a 2nd consecutive draw play on 3rd &2 from the cowboys 30yd line when our QB had been perfect on 3rd downs is just plain STUPID. We tried to set up Suisham for a 50yd field goal .. Just Stupid!:doh:

Zorn and his staff cost us the game. Bad game management decisions and bad run calls when it counted.

I agree 100%

This beat up team out played the best in the east, and better decisions would have won this game even with the 2 missed field goals. The 3rd down kick killed us, just 5 more yards or even a run to the center of the field and the kick would have been good. Zorn showed why he shouldn't be coaching in this league.

It's threads like these that keep Danny and Vinny here. Accepting losing. It gets old. Losing, especially to the Cowboys, is never acceptable. Period.

The OP said Zorn and Campbell are making a case to stay around? WTF? SIX POINTS! Yeah, let's bring them all back. Next year, we can lose 10-9. Whoo HOOO!!!!

Just keep padding Danny's pocket boys. The rest of us will just keep not supporting, paying, or watching until these clowns are gone.

Huh? Dan reads these threads? I bet Dan is mad at you for saying that... :mad:

Moral victories lost their appeal a long time ago for me. I want to win.

You play to win the game!

And we keep losing. 7-6 or 35-6. It's still a loss.

Blow this $#!+ up as soon as possible, please.

I am not happy that they lost, I am glad that the guys gave it everything they had.

With all the injuries we had suffered, I thought we were going to get destroyed. At least for 50 some minutes I was happy......

I do think changes in the front office need to happen, but I am still a Redskin Fan. I look at like this.... I don't agree with the war, but I support our troops!

The players gave it their all, you can't say that they didn't do that.... I think if we would have played this hard the first six games we would be looking at a different record..... just my 2 cents...

I don't know man.

Its been about 6 years since large parts of this team started to become assembled when Gibbs came back in. And while the defense has held up well and had a solid effort today, in large part the offense has just been a disaster. I think the bombs from Brunell to Moss on that great Monday night in 2005 are what we have to hang our hat on.

I love the B&G, and always will, but I think I'm getting a little sick of this current cast of players. Time for an overhaul.

Agreed we have been playing like this for years... we do just enough to win or just enough to lose.....before Zorn we played NOT to lose games with Gibbs and now we play NOT to lose that BAD in games.....Where has the O been for the past 10 years or so???? This Organization is flawed from the top down shame because it has the most educated and loyal fan bases in the entire free world. I hate to sound like Obama but CHANGE is needed from GM to coaches to over paid running backs that just don't have it any more. The Owner stays because he has deep pockets but he needs a football mind and not Vinny telling him where to spend those big bucks. This great franchise was built on a vertical passing attack and a power running game...and until we get back to that we are doomed to remain at the bottom of the division for years to come.

HAIL.

Archived