Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cell phone problema

MissU28

My mom called my cell phone the other day and I could hear her just fine, but she couldn't hear me. I tried calling her back, she still couldn't hear me. She couldn't hear me on her home phone, either.

Called my boyfriend today and he couldn't hear me, but I could hear him. Restarted the phone, took the battery out, tried it again, still doesn't work.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening? Do you think my microphone broke? I've only had this phone for like 2 months.

Another silly reply here. My phone has a mute feature so others can't hear you until you activate the mic again. But you said you took the battery out so if it was the mute thing that would have reset it. But doesn't hurt for you to check for a mute feature in the phone settings.

Well I blew and sucked, and it didn't work. I can't find a mute feature. I'll look further.

I think the mute feature is available when you are on a call, let's say you answer the phone and then you press a button showing on the screen that says "mute". But I also think the mic should activate again when you end the call.

I have another theory, I think they are avoiding you and just faking they can't hear you :)

j/k :D

That must be it. They don't want to talk to me :(

I'm gonna have to call AT&T and get me a new phone, I guess. I don't want the same one, though.

I just had this hilarious mental image of you calling them on your cell phone asking for a new phone, but they can't hear you cause you phone doesn't work.

I'm not THAT blonde!

Ha, I didn't even know you were blonde, lucky guess on my part I suppose. I kid of course, this has been a very entertaining thread and I'm hoping there will be many more like it this week to help me get through this horrible week of working 2nd and 3rd shift. One night down 3 more to go.

Another silly reply here. My phone has a mute feature so others can't hear you until you activate the mic again. But you said you took the battery out so if it was the mute thing that would have reset it. But doesn't hurt for you to check for a mute feature in the phone settings.

just taking the battery out won't reset things in most phones

try changing your voicemail or something else where you can test the mic.. make sure that it's not on mute

Archived