Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter King picks us vs the Pack

BLEED-B&G

i like that Peter King actually picked us. I think we will win this game, but i dont see as many people as confident as I am. In turn, it makes me want to be less confidant. I think Detroit has a better WR corps, running backs, and at least this season, they both have capable QB's. The only place that Green Bay is much better then Detroit is in the defense, and that is a young defense. They are bound to make mistakes. My hope is that Brett Farve is feeling his age on Sunday.

OH NO! We are ****ed now. :doh:

:applause: That's the truth. A Peter King endorsement is more of a curse than a blessing. But I think some of the talking heads are looking at how the Redskins handled the Lions passing attack, and when Farve is not dead-on he racks up a lot of interceptions. Game could be a blow out one way or the other. (the Redskins DBs have not yet convinced me they can hold up, though the Lions game was a nice start)

Also on that page.

Not only is King picking us, he's going against the grain to do so.

Yikes. :)

Ah, but did you notice that our game is where the fans are the second least confident, at 67% currently, in their pick. Only the Titans-Bucs (59% for the Titans) game is closer. All the other games are in the high 70s through 90s. So while 2/3 of the fans are picking against us, we've raised more doubts than most teams.

:packsuck:

Hah.

This is getting ridiculous. For years fans wouldn't shut the hell up about how the media hated us and how unfair our coverage is. Then we get good, and the media starts complimenting us, all we hear is "I like being under the radar" "I like being underestimated" "I hate the bandwagon media" and other such nonsense.

Its all patently ridiculous.

Archived