Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Crazy would it be if......

SkinsManNJ

The FO some how pulled off a couple deals that would allow us to get Calvin Johnson and a 2nd and/or 3rd rounder so then we can address DL and Saftey also. I know that this is extremely far fetched but hey isnt it fun to dream sometimes.

What would it take to get something this crazy done?

Tell me what you think.

The FO some how pulled off a couple deals that would allow us to get Calvin Johnson and a 2nd and/or 3rd rounder so then we can address DL and Saftey also. I know that this is extremely far fetched but hey isnt it fun to dream sometimes.

Tell me what you think.

The latest rumor I heard is that the 'skins will trade next years 1st and 2nd round picks to the Raiders to move up to #1 to take CJ. Then select JaMarcus Russell or Brady Quinn @ #6. Crazy, I know, but that's what I heard on the radio.

Tell me what you think.

Son. If you want to keep posting here, stay off the drugs.

The latest rumor I heard is that the 'skins will trade next years 1st and 2nd round picks to the Raiders to move up to #1 to take CJ. Then select JaMarcus Russell or Brady Quinn @ #6. Crazy, I know, but that's what I heard on the radio.

Thats impossible to get the number one pick they would have to give this years number1 and next years number 1 and possibly a 2 or 3 if not both

Keep dreaming it will never happen

Tell me what you think.

They would have to trade a ton of picks from next year, plus Jason Campbell and possibly another player. No way is this going to happen. We are set with Jason Campbell, and we are trying to keep next years picks intact, so it's not going to happen.

I think it may be just me, but i have a feeling with all of the hype about this guy hes gonna be a bust. I could be wrong but also we just dont have a need for him. I like our receiving corp and i bet he would never see the field if he came here.

He's the best WR prospect to come out in years and probably the best prospect period to come out in years as well.

This guy has everything you want in a football player - size, speed, strength, talent, work ethic, character, right state of mind. It's hard to find faults in his game.

Quit driving yourselves nuts and relax a bit! We will do what needs to be done with the resources available. Danny-boy will get it right at some point. Just keep rooting for our skins. Glory days will be back soon enough. Dont worry 'bout a thing, every little things, gonna be alright.

Hey ya'll made me think about some lyrics for this "dungeon of despair" (or so it seems sometimes). Here's a ditty from a few years back....

Flies all green 'n buzzin' in his dungeon of despair

Prisoners grumble and piss their clothes and scratch their matted hair

A tiny light from a window hole a hundred yards away

Is all they ever get to know about the regular life in the day;

An' it stinks so bad the stones been chokin'

and weepin' greenish drops

In the room where the giant fire puffer works

and the torture never stops

The torture never stops

Slime 'n rot, rats 'n snot 'n vomit on the floor

Fifty ugly soldiers, man, holdin' spears by the iron door

Knives 'n spikes 'n guns 'n the likes of every tool of pain

An' a sinister midget with a bucket an' a mop where the blood goes down the drain;

The torture never stops

The torture

The torture

The torture never stops.

-Frank Zappa

Peace and Hail Skins

RedBeast

He's the best WR prospect to come out in years and probably the best prospect period to come out in years as well.

This guy has everything you want in a football player - size, speed, strength, talent, work ethic, character, right state of mind. It's hard to find faults in his game.

Not saying CJ will bust, but i am not sold on 100% certainty.

Check out Charles Rogers. When he was drafter at number 2 overall. He was number 1 on Kipers big board and on almost everyone elses draft board.

Here is what he was like coming out of college: 6'3 215 Pounds, Ran a 4.28, yes a 4.28 at the combine while most scouts said they had seen him run a 4.25 He had set NCAA touchdown records and was called a "can't miss" he missed. He currently runs a 4.8 and can't get an interview in the league. Just some perspective.

Isn't that what they said about Tony Mandarich?

I can't wait for the draft to be over so we can all stop talking about this crap. Lets just draft a DE or DT*? (it's what we need) and get it over with. Everyone is going to be disappointed when the drat comes and we select Anderson @ 6 and then we don't make another pick for the rest of the day.

An act of god to make CJ fall down to about the 11th pick. We would trade down from six to eleven for their 2nd and third.

An act of God is pretty much what it would take.

Only way I see us doing that is if we traded this year's number one, a player, and next year's first rounder to the Lions, then traded all our Day 2 picks and maybe a Day 1 pick for next year to get into the 3rd round.

Archived