Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just Like that TO's back

#284ever

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AlsHnfZ2w9WQ2pWYiAlfFcZDubYF?slug=ap-cowboys-tohamstring&prov=ap&type=lgns

Owens gives hamstring toughest test since being injuredBy JAIME ARON, AP Sports Writer

August 9, 2006

OXNARD, Calif. (AP) -- Terrell Owens ran hard, made cuts and came to some quick stops while catching passes Wednesday, but did so during a post-practice session with a fourth-string quarterback, not with the rest of the Dallas Cowboys starters. Owens capped his workout by hauling in a long pass at the back of the end zone, slowing immediately to make sure he stayed in bounds, then walked to the locker room. He didn't stop to talk to reporters, only saying his sore left hamstring felt "better."

See, it's all an act. He isn't hurt, just acting up. The Cowboys should be worried.

See all part of Bills plan to check on something, With TO and Glenn sitting for a few days it gave him a chance to see if any of the WR in the 4-6 spot could or would step up to fill the 1-3 spots.

Hurd and Crayton step up and the others did not, hence the reason to take a look at some WR.

See all part of Bills plan to check on something, With TO and Glenn sitting for a few days it gave him a chance to see if any of the WR in the 4-6 spot could or would step up to fill the 1-3 spots.

Hurd and Crayton step up and the others did not, hence the reason to take a look at some WR.

I'm not quite following your logic. If Crayton and Hurd did step up, you'd have your #3 and #4 and wouldn't be actively looking to trade for a WR...which is what BP said he is doing.

:laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

Poke fans, you have a new spin champion!! WOW!! That was amazing...

Owens gives hamstring toughest test since being injuredBy JAIME ARON, AP Sports Writer

August 9, 2006

I know this has nothing to do with your actual post but man that opening sentance played a trick on my eyes, for a second I read that Owens was injured by Jamie Aron, a sports writer :D

Archived