Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just Like that TO's back

#284ever

To make matters worse, isn't this a totally different type of offense than he is used to? I thought SF and Philly were west coast and Dallas isn't?

Dallas is more of a smash-mouth(well it's supposed to be) type of offense. But you can't tell. T.O. will be fustrated with Bledsoe after week 5. Watch. :dallasuck

If we win week two, I will give the mods no choice but to ban me for life!

You're dreaming. Go back to sleep. It's OUR turn to OWN Dallas for a change. And its gonna suck having the shoe on the other foot so to speak now that Dallas is on the receiving end of the broom. A good team, but Big D doesn't have quite enough talent to stop our offense. Virtually everyone on our team is a capable big-playmaker. No known weakness. On defense, I'm hoping our pass rush and WLB position does better. Don't need a re-run of the Tiki Barber show like last year's fluke loss. Everything else looks good for us though. Give the benefit of the doubt, Dallas will probably be a contender against the skins, but not for about another year or 2.

:dallasuck :cheers:

See all part of Bills plan to check on something, With TO and Glenn sitting for a few days it gave him a chance to see if any of the WR in the 4-6 spot could or would step up to fill the 1-3 spots.

Hurd and Crayton step up and the others did not, hence the reason to take a look at some WR.

I think we finaaly found someone that can outdo THA

Archived