Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

poll: abortion

PokerPacker

Tough crowd, ( such as it is), aren't they? :) Take a look on the search page Packer. Trust me, everything you would ever want to know about how people feel about this can be found there. Just look at the search I ran under abortion. You'll see what I mean.

There are specific circumstances that should allow for the choice.

The health of the mother if the pregnancy should go to term. Some of us have health problems that could cost us ours lives if the pregnancy were not terminated.

And, yes, I believe, in this day and age, there should not be ANYONE who willingly has sex, that doesn't want to get pregant and they get pregnant. But sometimes, precautions do not work.

I also believe in rape abortion.

Blondie

I'm pro-abortion, and unless I'm the daddy, it's none of business what a woman does when SHE'S pregnant. If the baby is not developed enough to survive outside the womb, it ain't human. It ain't alive, so killing it is impossible. That's why it's called abortion, not murder.

Originally posted by Renegade7

I'm pro-abortion, and unless I'm the daddy, it's none of business what a woman does when SHE'S pregnant. If the baby is not developed enough to survive outside the womb, it ain't human. It ain't alive, so killing it is impossible. That's why it's called abortion, not murder.

You do realize that "unless" I'm the daddy doesnt work right? You don't have a choice even if you are... And thats kinda like..

they took the jews away and i did nothing..

they took the pols away and i did nothing..

they took the italians away and i didn nothing..

they came for me and i called for help, but there was noone left to help...

If a baby is developed enough to survive at 5 months to survive thats the last month for you then right?

http://pregnancyandbaby.com/read/articles/2583.htm

Baby born at 23 weeks

In 1999, Katelin Elizabeth Moran, who at 1 pound, 2.4 ounces, was the tiniest infant ever to be born and survive at St Peter's Hospital, in Albany, NY.

Katelin, called "St Peter's Hospital's Littlest Angel" by a hospital neonatologist, was born on May 11, 1999 to Kelly and Shawn Moran of Watervliet, NY Already tiny, Katelin lost almost 20 percent of her weight after her birth and at one point, when she was three days old, she weighed a mere 15 ounces.

I'm not totally sure but that lil GIRL below sure does LOOK human? But i'm biased...

didn't they used to say here in america - that people of color was not a human? And most people sat around and did nothing about it, because it benifited them. There was a voice that rose up and things finally changed.

I guess most of the pro choicers would fit in the catagory of if it doesn't effect me its not my problem.

a unborn baby has no voice so therefore can not be heard.

It has been proven over and over that a baby in the earliest stages is human life.

If you have even seen the earliest ultra sounds you would know this as well.

its murder... no if, ands, or buts about it.

and we will pay as a nation for the innocent bloodshed

Originally posted by Thiebear

You do realize that "unless" I'm the daddy doesnt work right? You don't have a choice even if you are... And thats kinda like..

they took the jews away and i did nothing..

they took the pols away and i did nothing..

they took the italians away and i didn nothing..

they came for me and i called for help, but there was noone left to help...

If a baby is developed enough to survive at 5 months to survive thats the last month for you then right?

I'm not totally sure but that lil GIRL below sure does LOOK human? But i'm biased...

You're an idiot. We aren't talking about genocide here, we're talking about a woman's right to chose. If a person I'm with gets pregnant and it's my kid, I deserve some say. I wouldn't want her to just do it behind my back, but regardless, I'd support her in whatever decision she makes. Rest assured if the baby can survive outside of the womb and develop into a full grown human being like you or me in some time, then it's a human, alive, and deserves to live. These little fourth or fifth week beings aren't human or "alive".

You're an idiot. We aren't talking about genocide here, we're talking about a woman's right to chose. If a person I'm with gets pregnant and it's my kid, I deserve some say. I wouldn't want her to just do it behind my back, but regardless, I'd support her in whatever decision she makes. Rest assured if the baby can survive outside of the womb and develop into a full grown human being like you or me in some time, then it's a human, alive, and deserves to live. These little fourth or fifth week beings aren't human or "alive".

Ahhh I'm the idiot...

Yet you just said again If a person I'm with gets pregnant and its MY kid, I deserve some say.. BUT YOU DON'T.

I have 2 children.. how many do you have and do you know the law? NO?, cut back on the "idiot" statements then there lippy...

So now your saying 4-5 weeks isnt human or alive? So your limit now is 4-5 weeks? So at 23 weeks its good and in the picture drinking from a bottle but 17 weeks before that its not even human? Thats a tough line to follow...

You say genocide? I was using the:

I'm pro-abortion, and unless I'm the daddy, it's none of business what a woman does when SHE'S pregnant.

See that was the exact same thing said about that also and that was only 6 million people...(this is what 42 million give or take a couple million so although you are correct in a sense, i still have a fraction of a point... Then you say: If a person I'm with gets pregnant...... as then you will pay attention? Cause if you wait till then you get what you deserve by not planning ahead..

Thanks for the idiot remark though cause I can see you put a lot of thought into Pregnancy and how it would affect you...

I guess what I don't get in all this is the exact point where it stops being cells like the cells of skin on my hand/feet that die all the time (and which get no second thoughts from me) to something that is alive and can react/learn/have cognitive function.

For that matter a mouse is alive and can do all of those things but still falls in the category as less than a human life I should reorganize my life around. If the choice were between killing a mouse and paying what we pay to raise a kid...no contest (sorry Mickey).

To my mind, at conception, it's a few cells not unlike those on my hand that die all the time. Just before birth when it can survive on its own, it is clearly more than the cells on my hand (and for all intents and purposes a human that can survive outside the womb). Between those two points in time is basically an unknown.

I won't specify when is too late except to say that after viability is too late. If my wife and I had to have one, I would opt for earlier rather than later in the pregnancy. But even that is basically a bow to what I don't know rather than some feeling that X days is too late in a pregnancy

Is that your opinion, or can you produce evidence that, "If the baby is not developed enough to survive outside the womb, it ain't human" ?

Archived