Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hi Guys - I am a fraud!

Originally posted by Mr. Daniel Snyder

Dammit, wtf are all you guys doing screwing around on the internet considering what I am paying you??? GET BACK ON THE FIELD and GET ME A WINNING SEASON!

....and that's MISTER to you!

Mr Snyder, we have tracked down your call to a strip club in DC... shouldn't you get back to work as well ? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dammit, wtf are all you guys doing screwing around on the internet considering what I am paying you??? GET BACK ON THE FIELD and GET ME A WINNING SEASON!

....and that's MISTER to you!

Dan,

Let's not get carried away. It's my team, remember? And anyway, what are YOU doing here? Don't you have some checks to sign or fans to fleece or something?

Sheesh. I have to do everything.

Originally posted by Joe Gibbs

Dan,

Let's not get carried away. It's my team, remember? And anyway, what are YOU doing here? Don't you have some checks to sign or fans to fleece or something?

Sheesh. I have to do everything.

Hey, as everyone in the media knows.... and as all fans of other teams know... I AM THE GAWLDARN GM OF THIS TEAM!

Now, have Vinny get you some Geritol, then have him help you find your way from the computer to the playing field without getting lost, ok?

Originally posted by pez

Mr Snyder, we have tracked down your call to a strip club in DC... shouldn't you get back to work as well ? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I *am* working.... scouting for new Cheerleader material ;)

Hey, as everyone in the media knows.... and as all fans of other teams know... I AM THE GAWLDARN GM OF THIS TEAM!

Looks like somebody needs to go back and read the chat with Karl Swanson!

:laugh:

Now, have Vinny get you some Geritol, then have him help you find your way from the computer to the playing field without getting lost, ok?

fight! fight! fight! :wavetowel

Getem' Joe!!

Have you finished breaking down the Freddie Mitchell tapes yet? I'm still waiting on your recommendation before deciding if we're signing him or not.

Vinny ... which one is he again?

This is great stuff guys, this is going in my next ESPN.com Skins hit piece. With Portis not showing up to OTAs to play on the internet, and Sean Taylor smoking dope in a Miami club and admitting to sitting out the season, to the Danny publicly declaring the obvious - that he is in fact the GM! My next article is going to be as big as my waist and as brutal as my breath after throwing down a KFC variety bucket. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fatty P out...

Originally posted by jrockster77

Well, get on your horse then!! Some of us don't have all day. ;)

And some of you don't really pay attention, either. :)

For the record ... it ain't him.

Archived