Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hi Guys - I am a fraud!

I'm highly skeptical. Especially after reading the post where he is acting like an immature 15 year old and saying the offense sucks. Clinton would not do that. This forum should have strict guidlelines about false impersonation of players. Their reputations are at stake.

Originally posted by WVSkins79

I'm highly skeptical. Especially after reading the post where he is acting like an immature 15 year old and saying the offense sucks. Clinton would not do that. This forum should have strict guidlelines about false impersonation of players. Their reputations are at stake.

How can you police that? Any suggestions?

Originally posted by bird_1972

How can you police that? Any suggestions?

IP Addresses and/or pictures of the player signing into Extremeskins comprable to the photo of Ramsey is a start. Media credentials, certain email addresses, inside knowledge, etc. All that stuff can help to judge whether a persons claim to be "real" should be taken seriously.

Originally posted by Joe Jibbs

We have no reason to believe it's Clinton.

We have every reason to believe it's simply someone who stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night and is feeling frisky.

He must be one of Holiday Inn Express' best customers. I see that he's started 9 threads according to his bio.:doh:

Originally posted by Joe Gibbs

Or let me put it another way ... get off the internet and back on the field, Clinton.

OMG!!! Coach Gibbs!!! Is that really you????

What are you doing posting on a message board? Shouldn't you be adding new wrinkles to the playbook????

;) :laugh:

As Head Coach, my job is to know what my players are doing. I got word from some guy named Art that my lead running back was wasting time on the internet while he should be running gassers.

You do what you have to do.

Originally posted by WVSkins79

We do. We always have.

We perform followups, etc.

It's just not an instantaneous process within seconds of the original post.

Originally posted by zoony

Gibbs...

we love you and all... but get YOUR ass back out there too!!!

:D

Will do. Just a few more threads on what I need to do to improve the offense to go through ... can't be too thorough.

Archived