Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bills new Uniform

Nope, no diff in the helmets. Too bad ... never really cared for the red.

group1_pg.gif

I guess the dark unis don't look too bad, but I frankly don't see the point in the change. Not different enough to be worth it, to me. Why bother?

As to the white version ... pure dreck. I had thought nobody in the NFL would ever look as stupid as the Titans. I was wrong.

Oh, and by the way, for those of you who were upset when the Skins didn't show the socks on pics of our new unis ...

socks_pg.gif

... at least buffalo's web site is on the ball.

I agree with the previous post. The helmets don't match the uniforms at all. They wouldn't be so horrible if the helmet were a deeper shade of blue, matching the pants and home jerseys. I don't understand the addition of the Carolina Blue to the jersey #'s on the away uni's.

I don't see just how the Titans uniforms are all that ugly. I actually like them a lot and it's a refreshing new take on the pro football jerseys. This new Bills uni however is a completely different story.

Who the heck came up with the horrible design for those white home jerseys? A 6 year old could come up with a better matching color pattern than those guys did. Oh, and tell me, who decided to stick with the old helmets?

..and don't even get me started on the new Seattle uniforms, utterly disgusting.

What's with the light blue in the numbers for the away jersey's. Since when did Buffalo ever have light blue in their uniforms. I'd say it's an experiment gone horribly wrong.

At least with our retro uni's, we incorporated a bit of the past into our new look. I'm especially jazzed about the deeper (older) burgundy jerseys. Going to be awesome seeing them this year.

And, at least they're not wearing the Raven's helmets.

Actually, the only uniform redesign I can think of that I liked was the Bucs. (Yes, even with the pewter pants. It's a distinctive color, and the metalflake helmets look great).

Archived