Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite movie line?

Spaceman Spiff

What are your favorite movie lines? Give the line and the movie...

"What the **** are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please." -Big Lebowski

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you **** a stranger in the ass!" -Big Lebowski

"I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice." Scarface

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. " Scarface

"I thought I would stand here like this so you could see if I was really as big a son of a ***** as you think I am." Patton

"I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it." Ferris Buellers Day off

"I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free." -The Shawshank Redemption

"Remember boys, flies spread disease. So keep yours closed." -Band of Brothers

"I think I broke his freakn' neck"-The Longest Yard

"There can be only one!" -Highlander

"There are no other cases. This is the case."-The Verdict

"I'LL GET YOU........KISS" -KISS meets the Phantom of the Park

"Listen to them, children of the night. What music they make."-Dracula (1931)

"The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do i begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it."

-Austin Powers

:logo:

From Stripes

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

[points to the soldier next to him]

Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Sergeant Hulka.

[the soldiers start clapping]

-We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole multi colored collection of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

-As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit.

-Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor function. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you can't control it.

-Quick, like a bunny. Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas

Lethal Weapon 2(?)

Leo Getz, after receiving the wrong order at the drive-thru:

They F**K YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They F**K YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got f**ked! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets f**ked? Ol' Leo Getz! Okay, sure! I don't give a f**k! I'm not eating this tuna, okay?

"Never Have So Few Owed So Much To So Many"

- Biggie Smalls (Calvin Lockheart)

"Uptown Saturday Night"

"Mr. Han I suddenly wish to leave your Island" & "Man you come straight out of a comic book"

- Williams (Jim Kelly)

"Enter The Dragon"

We already sent up two units: "Believe Me Officer They're Already Dead"

- Agent Smith (Hugo Weaving)

"The Matrix"

"Ok I'm Reloaded"

- Carlito Brigante (Al Pacino)

"Carlito's Way"

"They're Dead They're All Dead...They Just Don't Know It Yet!

- Eric Draven (Brandon Lee)

"The Crow"

Obviously I can go all day with this thread....LMAO

Jay: Dude, I think I just filled the cup. -Jay and Silent Bob Strike back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missy: Oh my god, he just called Sissy 'Juggs'.

Chrissy: I'm on it.

[pulls out knife]

Jay: What's with the knife, we havin' cake or something?

Chrissy: Great, he's retarded to boot.

Jay: [to Silent Bob] Dude, she called you retarded. -Jay and Silent Bob Strike back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al Swearengen: God rest the souls of that poor family... and *****'s half price for the next 15 minutes - Deadwood

:laugh:

Boondock Saints

Connor: Now you will receive us.

Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.

Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.

Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.

Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.

Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.

Connor: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.

Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.

Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.

Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.

Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.

Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

Il Duce: Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Tim: There he is!

King Arthur: Where?

Tim: There!

King Arthur: What? Behind the rabbit?

Tim: It is the rabbit!

King Arthur: You silly sod!

Tim: What?

King Arthur: You got us all worked up!

Tim: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.

King Arthur: Ohh.

Tim: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

Sir Robin: You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared!

Tim: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

Sir Galahad: Get stuffed!

Tim: He'll do you up a treat, mate.

Sir Galahad: Oh, yeah?

Sir Robin: You mangy Scots git!

Tim: I'm warning you!

Sir Robin: What's he do? Nibble your bum?

Tim: He's got huge, sharp... er... He can leap about. Look at the bones!

King Arthur: Go on, Bors. Chop his head off!

Sir Bors: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!

Princess Bride

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Westley to Buttercup:

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

The Impressive Clergyman: Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...

[cut to Westley, Inigo, and Fezzik]

The Impressive Clergyman: And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...

[cut to the trio again]

The Impressive Clergyman: So tweasure your wuv.

Prince Humperdinck: Skip to the end.

The Impressive Clergyman: Have you the wing?

[cut to the trio once more]

Prince Humperdinck: Man and wife. Say man and wife.

The Impressive Clergyman: Man an' wife.

"Hey, Big Boy, ¿habla Español? " -- Gay "thug" to Rudi Robles in Born in East L.A.

"The wrath of God will follow you...heathenf!" -- Feo to Rudi Robles in Born in East L.A.

"Cowboy: Wooey! That's some get up you got there. Are you part of the show?

Austin Powers: No, I'm English.

Cowboy: Oh, sorry." --- Austin Powers 1

"There are two things I will not stand for... an intolerance to other cultures and.. the Dutch." -- Nigel Powers in Goldmember

Archived