Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cats vs dogs

PokerPacker

I voted both because as a family we've had both. The animal I grew most attached to (dead now) was a cat though. But the wierd thing was, he acted much more like a dog than a cat!

If there was a group of friends or family in the house, he wanted to be in on everything going on. We would walk a block to visit friends and he would follow us and we'd have to shoo him off. 3 hours later he would be there waiting to walk us home. He was a coool cat!

One of these days when our kids are all moved out, the wife and I want to get a kitten and pup together and have them be buddies. I think that would be cool.

:helmet:

My cat of 18 years just passed away last fall, and he was one of my best friends. My family bought him when I was 3, so i dont remember what life was like without him, until now.

He went to sleep at the foot of my bed every night and eventually made his way up right next to my face by the time I woke up. Sometimes he would lick my face to wake me up if I slept in. Even as he got older, he would want to play and do things with me. When I watched TV, he would sit in my lap so I could pet him. He knew his name. He would play fetch.

People who say they dont care for cats, at least in my experience, are people who have never had any real interaction with them as an everyday pet. Cats are fantastic pets. I'm lucky to have two new kittens roaming around the house now, and hopefully they bring as much joy to my home as my last two did.

So what do you do with it? If you love your pet enough wouldn't you not mind taking care of it?

Well I feed it, and wuv it, and cuddle it, and wuv it some more...prrr

Of course my cat gets plenty of attention...I have had it for 11 years. I just enjoy it's independence as well. I have actually been contemplating getting a dog though as someone tried to break into our neighbors home recently..But imo a Dog is like a young child..And I am not really ready to be a "Daddy" yet..

I however don't hate on anyone who has an animal...Dog or Cat, or whatever...I think it's cool humans can have companionship with animals.

My cat of 18 years just passed away last fall, and he was one of my best friends.

I am very sorry to hear this. I have been recently thinking what it would be like without my Cat as she is getting up there in age.

I was never really a "Cat" person, but I got her when she was a kitten as my roommate at the time got her sister, and I picked her our of a litter because she was the coolest looking one. She is a Calico..and one of my best friends.

Here is my little buddy..."Pooty"

pooty.jpg

I am very sorry to hear this. I have been recently thinking what it would be like without my Cat as she is getting up there in age.

I was never really a "Cat" person, but I got her when she was a kitten as my roommate at the time got her sister, and I picked her our of a litter because she was the coolest looking one. She is a Calico..and one of my best friends.

Here is my little buddy..."Pooty"

Its weird when a cat passes because they dont always make themselves known, unlike a dog. So all of a sudden you notice that you dont see your cat wandering around the house.

This is Sylvester.

1c9ae3f479d5__1259370928000.jpeg

Well I feed it, and wuv it, and cuddle it, and wuv it some more...prrr

Of course my cat gets plenty of attention...I have had it for 11 years. I just enjoy it's independence as well. I have actually been contemplating getting a dog though as someone tried to break into our neighbors home recently..But imo a Dog is like a young child..And I am not really ready to be a "Daddy" yet..

I however don't hate on anyone who has an animal...Dog or Cat, or whatever...I think it's cool humans can have companionship with animals.

I can see where you're coming from. And yes, I think it is awesome that accept these animals as part of our families.

There's just something special, an X-factor about Man's Best Friend.

All I will say is, enjoy your pets, and cherish the time you have with them because the day they go is heartbreaking, I know this for sure.

Archived