Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask someone better than you at life

36SKINS56

Originally posted by 36SKINS56

why thank you tommy the greek...see more people realize im perfect! out of the now 30,000 members it took this percect man to create such a delightful thread...god im overjoyed at how friggin sweet i am

so if you are perfect then your credit score would be 840, you would own a house and a car, have a wife a beautiful child, then have a great job where you make a difference and people listen to you,

oh wait you are still in school, far from perfect, very far, actually your life hasn't even begun yet :cool:

Originally posted by 36SKINS56

hahah yes moron...i believe every bit of it...sometimes I wonder if you people realize im joking or if you really are the stupidest people I have ever spoken with

Perhaps oh perfect one, if you had not started to take things seriously your self, then maybe they would realize that you were "still" joking.

Originally posted by Danny Montana

This thread sucks.

1992_perfect.jpg

To this day I still spit my gum high up in the air and smack it during its decline. I see other people do it from time to time. It always makes me wonder if they to were Mr. Perfect fans. R.I.P. to my favorite wrestler of all time.

Archived